Shadestep and Teleporter Rework? Any Ideas How? Devs Maybe?

what? :crazy_face::drooling_face:

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

sorry im just so tired and its so late where I am.
my brain isn’t functioning atm, I mean ever.

1 Like

Sigh …Timepass

I’ll take your opinion under advisement.

1 Like

Been 9 Months… still nothing good enough.

I prefer tp how it is now.

You won’t at higher levels.

what a frightening thought!

1 Like

But there is other problems.

(Be better if it just worked differently.)

Make it work like mei’s icewall and sym’s ult.

It draws a line that can be rotated and then lands Reaper/Teleporter-End on the highest flat ground at the greatest allowed distance from the person using ability.

muda muda has more bugs under his sleeves.
we know it.

I think the tp should be debugged and then buffed

Still think my 3rd person idea would be easier for everyone involved.

how would it work though?
would the tp be like a doomfist ult but would she just stand there in the middle of no where, being vulnerable or what?

1 Like

Symmetra’s TP would be an excellent ability if it deployed instantly.

Like the concept is great, but Blizzard were so traumitized by how overpowered Hanzo’s rework was that they over-corrected in trying not to make Sym 3.0 OP.

1 Like

And this is why Blizzard stating that “it’s suppose to highlight Reaper’s weakness” is bunk because THIS is the results.

For mine for ShadowStep have it sorta function like Fade but instead of free movement you have that locked in location. Just something where it doesn’t hurt the flow of his gameplay-something that can be done while in motion.

As for TP I would prefer be infinite yet destroyable-heck build the entrance and exit separately.

Or if just improving the current TP:
Have the set up be a bit faster-and the setup be more conducive to the flow of the game. I really hate trying to set it up only to be bumped juuuust slightly and now it’s just 2ft apart.

1 Like

Remember Mercy Hiding was a thing… again I have explain how this would work like over 15 times this week (plus just added a link above)… Anyway going AFK. (Worktime and Snow tonight in Houston)

I think it’s more of Mercy’s rework they’re traumatized over Hanzo’s.

umm yeah nahh…

anyways, have a fun time at work or wherever you are going. :relieved:

1 Like

Maybe we will get a Blizzard? LoL that would be a first.

1 Like