Seriously? Pulse Bomb Nerf?

I wasn’t comparing them? Like… pick rates aren’t pick rates, I wasn’t really comparing.

Oh, and how about I use the “all” number, you know, to account for EVERYONE?

You shouldnt. Balance doesnt matter in a ranks where all problems could be overcomed by playing better.
Common sense.

You can’t disregard gold and plat, where 70% of everyone is. You can’t balance towards the pro’s either. I’m very “balance off of plat and above”, typically. But you can’t just act like the other leagues don’t exist, from a developer standpoint.

But Blizzard only goes off of pros.

i would agree with you but one was a normal skill every 10sec and the other was an ult that was meant to be powerful. it was also the best way for her to attack a tank or throw into a group of squishies, now neither one of those options is a really good one.

2 Likes

clears throat

just adapt.

1 Like

lmaoojustadapt.exe :slight_smile:

They survive with a whole 5 hp lmfao

she needed a nerf idc what it is
at least she hasnt been trash tier for 6 months like my main

if you look around the pros and the community they will even say that junkrat is OP with the gernade rate of fire and range and then the crazy high damage of his rip tire like it can do 500+ damage i barely lived in d.va’s meka when one of those exploded near me if it wasnt near the big health pack in hollywood near the payload i would of lost her meka and he is way to annoying

Yep, it’s entirely on me that the Tracer triple blinked into me, sticked me point blank and recalled away. Yeah, 100% me.

Not as easy as it sounds. Try not moving predictably, it isn’t hard. Ive never gotten mad at being stuck because it’s just as hard for the Tracer to stick you as it is for you to avoid it. And you also failed to kill her, so…

yeah, that’s on you.

Harder*

1 Like

Oh, try not moving predictably, yes, that is a PERFECT counter to Tracer’s pulse bomb. You are 100% correct.

This was a needed nerf

To easy to kill tanks

:man_shrugging: it is what it is. Just like how you don’t walk predictably so Junkrat can’t kill you.

Yes. Really.

Keep digging the hole deeper my friend. It keeps showing how wrong you are to everyone.

Considering Tanks are the most important Role in the game…It’s pretty huge.

You’re right, proving myself wrong with statistics and the same arguments people use for everyone else.

Go ahead, tell me why she’s OP buddy, I’m all ears

Exactly it’s a skill shot and now it’s more useless on the things hat are ridiculously easy to hit.

DEAL WITH IT