Seriously? Pulse Bomb Nerf?

Is this a joke? I’m sorry, but that’s so uncalled for.
It has a very small blast radius, somewhat heavy fall-off.

For me, it seems like a genuine skill shot. If you get stuck, that’s on you. If she misses, DONT WALK OVER IT.

I really don’t see why, of ALL things, her ultimate was nerfed.

That’s like people complaining about Soldiers raw DPS with his primary, so they reduce the amount of healing he can do.

Edit: they should have nerfed her ultimate charge time to bring it in line with other heroes. But ya know.

I can’t change anything. Thank you for participating in the discussion, everyone!

78 Likes

Bastion mains got a whole lot happier ~

122 Likes

And Tracer mains get a nerf for something that didn’t need it :confused: but good for bastion mains, they need some love

Oh! I fixed the title, haha. I’m surprised you knew what I was talking about

11 Likes

After all this time, Tracer got a direct nerf.

… Ain’t gonna lie, I’m scared now O _O

52 Likes

I still don’t think she needed it… imo she is the definition of balanced, along with Zenyatta and Soldier

19 Likes

I’m a nurse I read weird typing/writing all the time.

14 Likes

That’s actually really cool.

I’m just a 16 year old junior, so your life sounds way more exciting.

1 Like

Can’t argue that. I mean, I don’t main her (though I do use her from time to time) but I can still work with this.

Plus, tanks will at least have a fighting chance even when stuck to her pulse bomb. I’m just kinda shocked that she was touched after so long X)

1 Like

They’re buffing tank play against Tracer… nothing else changes. If you think about it it only affects 6/27 heroes so.

39 Likes

exciting is certainly one way to look at it, I wish it was less exciting at times, its difficult seeing people at their worst, but that’s besides the point

1 Like

It’s a good change for Reinhardt, he REALLY needs love. But overall, i just feel like it’s such a silly and unneeded nerf.

1 Like

Tracer main here, over a hundred hours.

It’s fair.

This makes her a bit less lethal to tanks while not changing her direct damage. It also stops her from instadeleting Bastion and destroying Sym’s buildings.

61 Likes

I can see it as a way of allowing Brigitte’s ultimate to more directly counter it while allowing tanks, and bastion, to be more able to survive it as well. Really, though, I don’t see this even remotely addressing people’s concerns with Tracer at all. It’s like Blizzard’s just saying, “There, we nerfed something. Now shut your face.”

10 Likes

People just like to complain about things they are to terrible to outskill.

4 Likes

I couldn’t be a doctor or nurse for that exact reason

1 Like

Honestly, Tracer mains should be happy this was it and nothing major.

2 Likes

it is pretty major ngl

3 Likes

Aaaaand there’s my big issue. I really don’t think she needs a nerf, but its the fact that THIS is what they chose

2 Likes

Sure it weakens her ability to fight tanks, but heaven forbid we can let Bastion and Reaper have a turn at that.

2 Likes

Well if Tracer is meant for flanking squishies why should she also be able to delete tanks?

42 Likes