Seagull just said Reaper needs buffs

You know what that means, hes gonna ruin a 3rd character now, this time a DPS

26 Likes

What, and you disagree?

71 Likes

imagine still blaming a single person for a hero rework he had nothing to do with instead of, you know, the people who made the rework

101 Likes

I mean he’s not wrong.

22 Likes

I could only imagine.

2 Likes

I don’t get it. Which character would be ruined???

6 Likes

Expect reaper ptr buffs within the week.

Now if only he said the same for Sym…

18 Likes

Last I checked Kaplan was king in Rohan, not Seagull.

10 Likes

Seagull is making Overwatch Great again!!! One video at a time!!

7 Likes

Can we stop with the Seagull hate? I can’t believe your’re mad at him for wanting to buff the arguably worst hero in the game.

43 Likes

And he’s right. Reaper absolutely needs buffs, to shadow step and to his tank/armor busting.

6 Likes

Imagine still thinking the pros have any say in which heroes get nerfed or buffed.

2 Likes

Hes right though?

5 Likes

Can he like retire already. His complaints started stupid bandwagons that already ruined enough heroes. “Make reapers spread ignore armor”. Does he even hear himself?

6 Likes

The problem with buffing Reaper to be the tank buster he’s designed to be also makes him melt 200hp heroes. That last buff he got helped him take out normal heroes far better but he still has to be directly in the face of tanks and takes 4-6 shots.

He is retired lol.

Unless you mean as a streamer?

Did he actually say that or are you just putting words in his mouth?

1 Like

He did say that on stream

1 Like

He could be reworked so that his bullets do more damage if the enemy has more health?

Whats wrong with that? Reaper is meant to be a tank buster, but he struggles to that because of that. It not only cripples his damage output, but also his health recovery at the same time.

5 Likes

I meant from everything overwatch related. He said reaper counters tanks, reaper gets countered by armor. why? why not just let reaper have armor penetration. You can watch it if you want