Seagull just said Reaper needs buffs

This random Seagull hate is literally absurd.
“Hey Seagull said 2+2 equals four … pff, what a genious. Who does he think he is? Our Master Maths teacher? shut up dude!”

Really?
Like he is wrong. Like Reaper does not have the worst ingame skill : Shadow “omegalul” Step. Like you can actually “ruin” Reaper?

Really?
What possible change or rework could actually make him worse? Just being curious because i honestly dont understand this post.

12 Likes

What changes could make mass rez Mercy worse? I know lets make her a must pick character thats completely overpowered! Thats what im scared is gonna happen with Reaper.

2 Likes

There it is guys, the Mercy Main biased Hate towards Seagull, blaming him for the rework, not the OP skill that forced a passive gameplay.

Like a known streamer would say : G O T T E M

7 Likes

Hmm. Could be an interesting experiment. Maybe instead of making exceptions for Reaper they could nerf armour slightly across the board? Could help Hog out a little as well. Link pls?

Do you know what armour penetration actually is? It’s not the same as “ignoring armour.”

Ive never played mercy…
Can you be any less of a mark?

Don’t you know you’re not allowed to disagree with “pros” or in this case washed up hasbeens unless you have clocked at least a hundred hours on Mercy? Shame on you.

2 Likes

Literally 99.999% of the community agrees Reaper needs buffs (ignoring armor being commonly suggested), Seagull makes a video agreeing with that sentiment?

“OMG, Reaper is totally fine guys! He totally has a place in the game and isn’t utter trash in metas that should favor his niche! Like omgz, he’s totally perfect and gonna be ‘ruined’ now cuz of that devil Seagull!”

Smh.

11 Likes

I never said any of that, in fact if you actually cared to read the discussion at hand youd see i posted i dont want him being like Mercy was after he was responsible for her rework ergo completely OP. Or you are just trolling in which case whatever

Seagull is definitely not washed up, you’re part of the problem yourself when you blindly hate him instead of making arguments on why his opinions are wrong.

1 Like

Nobody SANE thinks allowing him to ignore armor is any good idea, most of us (as in me who plays reaper) want that useless shadow step reworked so he can engage and disengage properly, not shatter 3 tanks with one shotgun shell. He is doing fine in the lower to mid skill tiers and struggles in diamond and above where coordination and burst heals are more on point, in places where the classic 2 2 2 is run he is decent enough.

3 Likes

Actually yeah, many people agree that ignore armor is a good mechanic.
Not saying that it should be on M1, but there could be an ALT fire that does that. LIke Moira Drain for example and instead of doing 140 per shot, it does a flat 100 as a “life steal”.

That could perfectly work.

2 Likes

Funny cause he hasnt even ruined 1 hero to begin with :). Even with his status its absurd to point the finger at one person. It makes no sense.

I’ll repeat what I posted in another thread. Halve the number of pellets he shoots (currently 20), but double the damage per pellet.

Suddenly the effect of armor is much reduced, without melting Squishies.

Or halve it again, and double the damage again.

OwO Notices Seagull

Seagulls aern’t really the smartest bird, I went down to the pier and tried posing next to one… It tried biting me (made me jump, just about it), didn’t realize I could turn around, grab it, and if I wanted to wreck it… They just don’t think ahead beyond what they want.

Wasn’t this Seagull guy the same one that enabled the witch hunts for other heroes after people started referencing his video for Brig nerfs?

Lol reaper does need buffs though.

5 Likes

Who is Sea Gull and why should I care?

It’s a bird, even birds think reaper needs to be buffed now.

2 Likes

He is the one that started the hate train on Mercy. He EARNED the blame.

7 Likes

Actually, I would like to see some changes. I used to main Reaper and getting a buff or two would be cool… But he’s not as bad as people say he is.

Everyone says that shadowstep needs to be improved or thrown away, I find more often than anything else people that play Reaper try to use it in ways it was never intended to work for.