Rocket Punch Should Dismount Bastion!

As someone with Doomfist as their most played hero:

This isn’t necessary.

just like Doomfist is good against some heroes- some others are going to be good against him.

Bastion is fine, and if anything needs changes with a aim to buff him overall in the process.

Not nerfed.

And definitely not nerfed so that Doomfist specifically does better against him.

A bastion giving you a hard time?

Swap.

1 Like

I know this wasn’t necessarily serious, but I think it would be really interesting if he got knocked down when punching an unmovable hero lmao

This would make sense…

Like punching a charging Reinhardt.

1 Like

Peeps, ignore him. It is a Doomfist main. They think that just because they chose Doomfist, everyone should die on sight and they should not be able to be stopped.

In other news, I didn’t know Bastion knew how to ride. Can Omnics ride horses?

1 Like

Well, OR15s would not have a centaur shape if they could not, right?

Battle cattle! :3 moo

1 Like

This fixed everything.
Thank you.

1 Like

We can’t all be 600+ Health Balls that roll through the enemy team doing nothing some of us actually have to kill things and risk our lives in close range.

I mean, roosters are better at battles but sure…

1 Like

sadly we don’t have one of those yet D’: I miss my magic rooster mount since quitting WoW T_T Riding around on one of those as a femtaur was a golden age…

1 Like

As a Doomfist main myself-

I resent this comment

MOST Doomfist mains around here are genuinely against buffing Doomfist to any notable degree- and nearly every thread bringing it up gets quite a few in there saying it’d be bad

I get that you dislike Doomfist, but don’t be that jaded. It doesn’t help anything.

Then tell your buddy Doomfist mains to be not jaded like that. Most of the Doomfists I have come into contact complain about their counters, want ridiculous buffs(like the one in this thread), and think that EVERY character should be a free kill.

This character brings the worse in people, I swear.

if a DM can get in close to a bastion then he deserves to die.

1 Like

Its not hard though. Upper cut +slam cover huge distances.

Doomfist is VERY mobile

Its a bit like saying if a tracer can get close to an Ana the ana deserves to die.

rocket punch shouldn’t go through barriers.

Sigmas E dismounts Bastion.

Try going in with your team. Doomfist still does decent damage to a bastion. +you can use your deletion button to kill any of the 2-3 squishies around the Bastion.