Rocket Punch Should Dismount Bastion!

Get the HG, SS onto him, Left click into his truck of a hitbox,Uppercut/Punch to escape.He should be dead.

So i attempt to shoot back, as you said, get punched (As you would want) And now i’m out of Sentry Mode, get slammed, get uppercut, get shot, end of story.

So i attempt to run. (I. THE MACHINE GUN THE SIZE OF A CAR. ATTEMPT TO RUN AWAY) And what happens?

Bastion has a negative winrate gold and down and his pickrate is under 1% silver and up, stop nerfing him. They even specifically buffed pulse bomb to nerf Bastion too.

1 Like

Because as long as you’re playing a character you like, it should obviously have a button that deletes Bastion without thinking. Right?

1 Like

AHahaha okay the one hero that has almost never been high tier viable and has only seen legit tournament play in Paris point A bunker defense by Dalls Fuel with minor success is OP? Wow what an informed opinion :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Then play Sigma

I think a buff to Doomfist is the LAST thing this game needs right now.

Not agreeing with op but bastion shreds doomfist before he can even dive in regardless. If bastion blew up into a dva bomb that killed his teammates when doom stunned him it still wouldn’t matter because with doomfist’s gigantic hitbox you die in mid air to any good bastion.

1 Like

Your taking a quote that was scissored out of a sentence without the full sentence.

Pro Overwatch is also irrelevant to standard ranked ladder because Pro Overwatch is 6 player Premade who play all day together.

I edited to include the whole sentence which doesn’t really IMO change the initial message of the reply. Also why are you excluding that when it was literally the one case of Bastion being high tier viable where your argument actually makes sense, but okay let’s exclude that one. In standard ladder he isn’t viable anywhere :slight_smile:

1 Like

So Bastion should not get punished for literally standing still in a FPS GAME?

You are asking for a nerf on one of the only 2 reasons we love Bastion!

1 Like

Now you’re literally wanting Bastion to be nerfed for not only existing, but willingly giving up mobility.

fps stands for first person shooter, not running around at the speed of sound. Nowhere ever has it been a requirement that you not stay still. hard scoping is a meme but it’s how snipers are supposed to work in some fps.

highrise barrett here we come in MW2

1 Like

But this is an “𝕱𝕻𝕾” Which means as long as you move fast and shoot a lot, you should win by default.

The punishment that Bastion gets for literally standing still is the Defeat -screen :slight_smile:

Truer words were never spoken.

Ok. Instead of Doomfist buff and Bastion nerf this:

Bastion Turret Mode moves at 90% reduced speed instead of immobile, maybe give him a turtle skin. And he CAN be Rocket Punched.

Too bad, thats exactly how the game was designed. If you go back to the earliest interviews with Jeff, thats exactly how he described the game. You bought a game that isn’t for you, so uninstall or adapt.

1 Like

Rocket Punch Should Stun Doomfist!

I am so tired of being completely useless against Doomfist as [Insert character]

Doomfist’s Ult has been nerfed so hard that i don’t ever think about it and it nearly never kills me.

Seismic Slam distance nerfed so i don’t ever really get hit by it unless i’m out of position.
Hand Cannon damage at range nerfed to 0 when it was good before, so i really can’t complain.

So let’s make it so that when Doom Punches, he stuns himself, that’ll fix things.