Rocket Punch Should Dismount Bastion!

Roadhog’s Hook dismounts Bastion. Rocketpunsh should too.

I am so tired of being completely useless vs Bastion as Doomfist.

Doomfist’s Ult has been nerfed so hard overtime that it does not kill a sitting Bastion anymore.

Seismic Slam distance nerfed so you can’t engage bastion.
Hand Cannon damage at range nerfed to 0 when it was good before.

5 Likes

Then switch or keep feeding.
Seriously, Bastion is bad enough.

16 Likes

Bastion isn’t "bad enough" hes polarizing.

I want Counterplay.

Then counter bastion. Choose something other then doomfist.

21 Likes

“I played one of the only heroes that Bastion somewhat has a slightly easier time against and actually died to Bastion, please nerf Bastion so harshly the hero can’t be played”

=.=

Here’s a quick tip:
If you struggle against a hero, play that hero.
You’ll learn REAL quick how to counter them.

12 Likes

The following three status effects disable sentry mode:

• Hooked
  • Pinned
  • Hacked

Rocket punch inflicts Stunned, which doesn’t break sentry form. What you’re asking for is a massive buff to Doomfist that specifically makes the most immobile hero in the game completely useless.

Go bully the other five players on Bastion’s team if you can’t rocket punch him directly. You have literally three forms of CC and mobility in your kit.

7 Likes

Having DPS Heroes that are literally useless vs other DPS Heroes is terrible.

I don’t want to play CounterPickWatch.

So you want bastion to be a free kill for doomfist then?

1 Like

Status effects tags are irrelevant, there have been other interactions that don’t respect the rules of status tags.

Bastion is a bunker Hero his teammates are all near him, who do I punch without getting mowed down? I can’t stand behind a Reinhardt who walks towards the bunker because he gets mowed down too.

Bastion is overpowered on some maps and it is stupid design. Immobile hero was a bad idea.

At this point.

6 Likes

Welcome to Overwatch forums.

11 Likes

If your going to quote at least get the whole sentence.

1 Like

The implication at all, was all i needed.

Because it’s laughable.

This is like asking for Winston’s primary fire to disable Bastion’s Sentry.

Just… no.

2 Likes

Alright.

As a genuine question:

what should my course of action be, as a Bastion player, facing a Doomfist who can punch me out of my primary damage dealing mode? (Every four seconds or however short, mind you.)

What do you do when a Reinhardt charges you, a Sombra hacks you, or a Roadhog Hooks you?

Shoot back or run away.

Rocket punch needs a hitbox fix is what it needs. Doomfist is hitting literal air and getting kills. Like if you brush his exposed nipple you just got smacked into a wall

I’m not fond of forced swaps, but that’s just a reality we have to deal with in the game. You really can’t play Doom into Bastion unless you have another long-range DPS taking care of him or Sombra hacking him for you.

And like someone else mentioned, Bastion is struggling enough as it is. He doesn’t need any rocket punch drama in his life.

1 Like

You think Doomfist vs. Bastion is useless? Try Winston against that Bastion! Then you’ll really know what useless feels like