Rocket Punch Should Dismount Bastion!

The punishment that Bastion gets for literally standing still is the Defeat -screen :slight_smile:

Truer words were never spoken.

Ok. Instead of Doomfist buff and Bastion nerf this:

Bastion Turret Mode moves at 90% reduced speed instead of immobile, maybe give him a turtle skin. And he CAN be Rocket Punched.

Too bad, thats exactly how the game was designed. If you go back to the earliest interviews with Jeff, thats exactly how he described the game. You bought a game that isn’t for you, so uninstall or adapt.

1 Like

Rocket Punch Should Stun Doomfist!

I am so tired of being completely useless against Doomfist as [Insert character]

Doomfist’s Ult has been nerfed so hard that i don’t ever think about it and it nearly never kills me.

Seismic Slam distance nerfed so i don’t ever really get hit by it unless i’m out of position.
Hand Cannon damage at range nerfed to 0 when it was good before, so i really can’t complain.

So let’s make it so that when Doom Punches, he stuns himself, that’ll fix things.

As someone with Doomfist as their most played hero:

This isn’t necessary.

just like Doomfist is good against some heroes- some others are going to be good against him.

Bastion is fine, and if anything needs changes with a aim to buff him overall in the process.

Not nerfed.

And definitely not nerfed so that Doomfist specifically does better against him.

A bastion giving you a hard time?

Swap.

1 Like

I know this wasn’t necessarily serious, but I think it would be really interesting if he got knocked down when punching an unmovable hero lmao

This would make sense…

Like punching a charging Reinhardt.

1 Like

Peeps, ignore him. It is a Doomfist main. They think that just because they chose Doomfist, everyone should die on sight and they should not be able to be stopped.

In other news, I didn’t know Bastion knew how to ride. Can Omnics ride horses?

1 Like

Well, OR15s would not have a centaur shape if they could not, right?

Battle cattle! :3 moo

1 Like

This fixed everything.
Thank you.

1 Like

We can’t all be 600+ Health Balls that roll through the enemy team doing nothing some of us actually have to kill things and risk our lives in close range.

I mean, roosters are better at battles but sure…

1 Like

sadly we don’t have one of those yet D’: I miss my magic rooster mount since quitting WoW T_T Riding around on one of those as a femtaur was a golden age…

1 Like

As a Doomfist main myself-

I resent this comment

MOST Doomfist mains around here are genuinely against buffing Doomfist to any notable degree- and nearly every thread bringing it up gets quite a few in there saying it’d be bad

I get that you dislike Doomfist, but don’t be that jaded. It doesn’t help anything.

Then tell your buddy Doomfist mains to be not jaded like that. Most of the Doomfists I have come into contact complain about their counters, want ridiculous buffs(like the one in this thread), and think that EVERY character should be a free kill.

This character brings the worse in people, I swear.

if a DM can get in close to a bastion then he deserves to die.

1 Like

Its not hard though. Upper cut +slam cover huge distances.

Doomfist is VERY mobile

Its a bit like saying if a tracer can get close to an Ana the ana deserves to die.