Revert Mercy please

She isn’t that good now since her healing doesn’t heal much yet other healers heal a ton and her ult (Valk) i hate it a ton i want Resurrect back as her ult not this garbage “Valkyrie” “fly around heal do dps BS” idc what others say she needs to be reverted back to 1.0 Mercy where she was at her best not her worst. and where the players loved her… her right now is not acceptable.

47 Likes

That is your opinion, I prefer the mercy we have now to mass res mercy

69 Likes

Current mercy is much more fun and flying around is way cooler than hiding in a corner or asking your team to die so you can get a res off.

51 Likes

Do people honestly think “revert x back to 1.0” requests are reasonable? Hours of dev work have been spent on some of these balance changes, new assets and voice lines and other things have been created, and the game itself is in a different state from 1.0.

And you really think it’s reasonable to ask to just…wipe it all away? Asking for balance is one thing but that’s just silly and unreasonable.

16 Likes

oh boy here comes this again

22 Likes

Current mercy is trash

20 Likes

I want the damage boost changes reverted lmao

15 Likes

I wish the same since it actually made her more engaging as a main healer, but it will never happen - people are WAY too obsessed with the idea of skill that they’ll ever agree to mass rez again.

9 Likes

People stop playing mercy they will eventually do something.

1 Like

Good luck achieving that.

• Mercy is one of the, if not THE, most popular heroes in the game.
  • This forum has a very small percentage of the entire player base.
  • The biggest group are casual players.

Not to mention that Mercy in her current state is already viable, so there isn’t any need to rework/revert her.

Your chances of getting Mercy 1.0 back is most likely 0%.

32 Likes

I personally find Mercy in her current state to be well balanced, fun to play, and extremely effective

I do not wish to ever see the character return to the undesirable behaviors brought on by the existence of Mass rez in the game

As such, I am strongly against the revert requested in this thread

I also wish to state that Widowmeiker is awesome

18 Likes

just find your Ashe.

3 Likes

So lucky that I lost my Trust 3. Else I’d be posting my Mercy thread meme again .-.

No thanks, Aria Rose. I like her kit where it’s at.

19 Likes

Mercy at her best was one of the most overpowered things this game has ever seen.

7 Likes

I fully agree.

Widowmeiker, if you read this, please know that I too consider you awesome.

6 Likes

No thanks that monstrosity should never come back.

3 Likes

They’re the mysterious person who likes my posts but I never see posts of theirs.

We love you Widowmeiker.

6 Likes

Ok since they nerfed healers and tanks why not nerf dps alot. even it out

They are not done nerfing healers.
Bap is next.

Then they can look at dmg