Replays unavailable since Nov. Only on one account, despite new Windows/OW install

Hello,

I have an odd account specific issue where no replays are generated on my main account (this one). No matter what mode I play, the replay list is empty. I am able to import a replay code, but I must view it right away, since it won’t show up on my list, but can’t be imported again.

This began happening in late November, but I’m not sure exactly when it started. I have since built a new computer, with a fresh windows installation, and the problem persists, leading me to believe that it’s not a local cache issue, but an account bug. On my alt account, replays work fine. I have tried clearing all the OW/Battle net cache folders, reinstalled OW, and still the problem is there.

I came across this thread and have tried everything and it has also not worked.

I also posted a bug report but no reply there:

It’s quite frustrating to not be able to view any replays to review mistakes or check/report for possible hackers. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Hey there Hobbes,

For this one I’d actually recommend submitting a ticket so we can get your system files and take a look at the Overwatch account. It would be odd if it were an account issue since we haven’t generally seen anything specific to accounts that would cause this in the past.

We could perhaps try reproducing the issue by having someone log into your account to see if the replays show up for us.

You can use this link to submit the ticket. Feel free to include the link to the thread in the ticket description as well.

Thank you. Just submitted a ticket. I have also tried logging onto my account from a friend’s computer, as well as building a completely new computer as I mentioned above, and the problem persists. I will await the ticket’s response! Appreciate the help.

I think i’m having the exact same issue and am currently in the middle of the ticketing mess, currently waiting for the third one to answer. Have you had any luck? So far everything they asked me for was to find an issue in my system and same as you, i can play on the same system on an alternate account without issue, however i don’t think replays are not generated but it seems more like a display bug or smth idk? i tried on my roomates pc as well and even called my mom and asked her to run the game, so i have like 3 different pcs with this bug on the same account with other accounts running fine. Also have you tried importing replays? For me the replay viewer runs perfectly fine when i import a replay. However i can only watch it once. It does not show in the list after i import it and if i try to import it again it tells me it’s already in the list.

i just found your reply in the other post, so i’ll try those steps. So far the only thing left to do was the secondary logon. Let’s hope it does something