Empty Replays, no solution?

Hi all,

I’m writing this message on the forum under the impulse of a GM from BattleNet support.

I have, since a few months, a problem with the replays: my replay list is totally empty. It doesn’t matter if I play arcade, QP, competitive games, or import them, my replay list is empty. I’m able to view a replay I import only once, if and only if it’s not mine, since if the replay is mine I get an error message saying that the replay is already in my list (even though it’s displayed empty).

The interesting thing is that the problem is only present on my main account (the one I post from) and not on my smurfs (4 accounts). Moreover, the problem persists even when I change computers.

So the problem is not related to my installation (especially since support made me delete folders, reinstall, etc…), but located somewhere in the BattleNet servers. So I have no control over it.

I have centralized a set of topics in this forum mentioning this problem, and what strikes me is the lack of answer and solutions brought to the players. Here is the list of topics mentioning the problem, with no solution:

And here is the list of topics where the problem was solved: personally, none of the solutions worked (not even contacting BattleNet support, who sent me here) :

I don’t know how to do it anymore, I used to watch all my defeats, but I don’t have the possibility to do it anymore, except by asking the replay code to someone in the game and watching it on another account, but the solution isn’t really viable.

Thanks,
Tyleah.

Mine just magically solved by it self i did nothing