Remove moira auto lock

your wish has been granted

You: “but nothing changed”

precisely

1 Like

Winston has to risk getting in close at least, and has risk when he tries to leave if it all goes wrong.
Moira has the best survival ability in the game, coupled with mobility, on a short CD, plus obnoxious range and crazy high healing to boot.

But Moira’s damage and self heal is so low compared to all the others. Winston can even out dps her and her self heal. There is nothing wrong with her Biotic Grasp. A good Genji can even kill her before she can kill him.

self heal is rather high though, 30hp/s when using grasp makes her the strongest for self healing.

Plus she can orb if she really needs help with self healing, making it around 105 hp/s, as Ana can only self heal with her nade, an ability, it’s fair to mention orb in this calculation.

Mercy is on the high side at 20hp/s when out of combat, prior to Moira’s release.

Winstons dps is what, around 60 dps?
105 > 60

Winston would still win though.

for multiple targets and through shields

But I wanna play a bloated ult battery and miss every hook!

1 Like

Have u noticed dmg and range difference between Zen and Moira ? I would be really happy if Moira had harder aiming with dmg buff as compensate for unnecesary nerf… just imagine how powerfull skilled playuers would be. Yep, that would be crazy.

Giving my 2 cents.

As ive learned from the forums before this day, moiras beam is the same as zaryas, or symmetras, just larger. and it snaps to the center of the enemy’s body, instead of going straight.

So in summary, its not an autolock, its an animation that looks like an autolock, that disconnects automatically after your aim goes off the hitbox for the animation to trigger. The hitbox is just a bit larger than zaryas, or symmetras, so it looks like its an autolock

That’s because you can hack her and prevent her from escaping!

Moira is one of the most difficult heroes in the game to kill. She can shadowstep around to avoid damage, and use her own healing orbs and auto lock on to avoid damage until her shadowstep cools down!

Don’t mind that she have an aim assisted beam, would prefer them giving ger a more symmetra like attack though since they could give it more skill/reward stats.

What i do mind however is how The beam Don’t break with loss of LoS.

And for crying out loud remove her and HoG from DM already…

She does not have any aim assist.

Her beam is identical in mechanics to Sym/Zarya beam.

Yes it does.

2 Likes

Grasp 30 health per second or 105 hps with orb
Autolock isn’t “autolock” it’s really thick beam that works like zarya’s. If you lock on target, everything can interrupt it - other guys and barriers, etc.
Fade has 6 sec cooldown and it isn’t absolute escape, it’s basically dash to one direction except if she’s rooted.
Her dps is 50 and 100 with orb.
Soo if she use orb to deal extra damage - dodge it, it’s easy. If to heal - separate her from it.
If you play 200 hp dps can’t kill her for 4+ or 2+ (with orb if you tank all orb damage) seconds, then it’s only your fault.

It is a beam like syms, the animation isnt visually a beam, its an area about the size of a quarter.

There is no auto lock with Moira. This has been posted dozens of times and every time it gets debunked.

Watch and learn: h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94Q3LLyhEig

but have you noticed that zenayatta has no self heal nor mobility?
the only compensation i wouod give her would be being able to regen her ressource faster

Zenyatta has Regen the same way mercy does, it’s just more “thematic” because 75% of his HP bar is shield.

1 Like

moira has constent regen tripple then both mercy and zen without conting the 50 hps of her orb and her mobility

What are you even saying? her drain barely heals anything, and she has to actually be hitting a target. She has no self-regen built in.

bruh stop trying to make Djawida understand cause he just wont, hes completely blinded

1 Like