Remove moira auto lock

Its unfun, too strong, and has little counterplay potential. Make it a beam like syms or a spray like her heal. Give people some incentive to stop damaging with her and start healing please.

36 Likes

You can out dps a moira easily bruh, git gud.

168 Likes

Did they change Moira and give her an Auto-Lock Ability?
Because she has her orbs, her Spray and her Right Click SUCC that just visually targets the center of a character otherwise pretty much has a normal hitbox.

Before you come an argue how it is toally auto-lock and Aim assist. Watch this.

116 Likes

inbefore '‘omg its not autolock’ it;s just so easy to aim with it may as well be auto lock

21 Likes

In order to heal you have to damage.
That is literally the most basic part of her kit.

86 Likes

I kill her all the time with Sombra, one of the lowest damage dealing “DPS”.

25 Likes

Well as long as you realize the difference youll get a pass in these forums

1 Like

Devs can remove Moira auto lock after they finally balance Genji, but this is never going to happen

15 Likes

I think her break beam range should be the same distance for attach and break.
Other than that it is a very forgiving hitbox.
If a Moira is sucking you simply stand still and aim them down if you can. All the dps can kill way faster than she can.

It’s those cheap orb kills in FFA that make me sad.

1 Like

That’s a real tragedy…

If only there was some kind of shield or barrier against which her attack is useless or something that outranges it…

If only there was such a thing…

23 Likes

Gm… There is no lock-on anymore… Moira’s alt fire just have big hit box. And, lowest dps.

6 Likes

yeah the incentive is your team being alive cause you can’t 1v6 an enemy team. why is moira a special treatment? dps moira is as bad as dps moira and pistol only mercy. heck it’s even as bad as zenyatta’s forgetting to heal or speedboost only lucio or even that brigitte that always pushes too far on their own.

3 Likes

get gud my guy it’s a soft lock and honestly there aren’t enough of those left in the game

8 Likes

Doesn’t change the fact that its lock on and far to easy.

Same exact difference and we both know it.

1 Like

Her beam is neither an auto-lock nor a soft-lock.

It is an animation only.

Her beam is actually a cone with a wide hit box at the end of it.

58 Likes

And? Way to fix imba-Moira? Make her alt beam? Like Zarya or Sym? But how gain juice then? Or mb just delete self healing?

Moira will suck without such alt type, will not be able get juice, and will suffer while gaining it. Train aim… Go Winston or Torb.

Good thing its not an autolock

24 Likes

All these justifications and yet its functionally the same exact thing and even if it isnt it’s far to easy to use and get value out of. They can change it and keep it deadly so she can still chase off flankers and defend herself without having it be one of the easiest abilities in the game.

Guess what, it is already removed. Actually, it was never there!

30 Likes

But who says that Moira must be hard to use?

2 Likes