Remainder of 2020 Patch Schedule

Hey everyone, today’s patch was the final hero balance update of 2020. As we approach the Holiday season, our patch cycle will be slowing down a bit to allow the team to spend time with their families. We will work hard to get an Experimental patch up within the first few weeks of January, after which point, we’ll continue our regular cadence of balance patches.

We still have a few patches coming your way this month, so be on the lookout! Winter Wonderland is just around the corner and we’ve got an awesome PTR coming up as well. Wishing you all a happy and safe Holiday season!

173 Likes

Thank you!
Best wishes for you and the Team

50 Likes

Thanks for all the extra balance patches this year. I hope we see many many more in Overwatch 2 :wink:

26 Likes

Thanks for letting us know, and Happy Holidays!

At the risk of being a backseat poster - maybe you’ll want to sticky this thread? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

:sweat:

Hahahha… game balance isn’t that hard

5 Likes

Happy holidays fellas \o/

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. Hopefully immortality rework is the next bit balance thing the team is working on

4 Likes

This is wholesome

Y’all definitely deserve a break

18 Likes

So that new PTR patch…what do we think it could be since it isn’t hero balance? :thinking:

1 Like

GLHF!

-D.va
3 Likes

\ (OuO) /

lol, I can’t

Jeff kaplan in the pink mercy suit as a skin

Mercy players keep requesting it to come back but they didn’t know that wasn’t her final form…

1 Like

Awesome PTR eh? Hopefully that’s not overhype.

Either way, happy holidays!

Nooooooooooooooooooo please don’t leave us with still overtuned Bap and potentially OP Rein :sob:

I love you guys and want you to get rest and relaxation w the fam but pls

6 Likes

overtuned thats why hes barely being played in contenders and KR ladder already playing sigma ball LOL if they wanna lock at overtuned heroes they should look at mercy zen aswell then. damage boost abilities are overtuned AF

5 Likes

So you leave Mei in the trash can for remainder of 2020? She’s in such a sad state
Ikr her fan base isn’t high but what about all the people who spent their entire game playtime practicing and becoming better with this hero only to have her be a worse mccree in every situation?
I was expecting some hidden balance changes for her as a surprise since WW is an event where she’s the main character along with Winston

1 Like

So, like-- No priority pass?
:sob:

I guess we’ll get it when they get back…or after OW2 is released…

…or we get it with the Winter Update considering it’s literally on PTR right now which goes live with actual updates.,…

7 Likes

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the dev team!

7 Likes

Thanks for the updates. Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Oh and stay virus free.

2 Likes