Remainder of 2020 Patch Schedule

Happy Holidays, enjoy your time off!

2 Likes

Thanks for being clear . I really would have been annoyed Christmas day hearing how people didn’t get a new hero… On a holiday.

I think y’all can live with Bap and Rein for the a few weeks so they can have a life. This video game isn’t going anywhere

4 Likes

Noice.

Great job at setting expectations.

Devs used to be pretty bad at that, so I’m glad to see improvements like this.

2 Likes

This is literally the only time many of us have an actual break to enjoy the game and grind comp.

Not sure why they couldn’t have listened to feedback about Experimental and done changes to it before it went live and then said they were gonna be leaving us with it for a month.

I love the Dev team and want them to enjoy their break and time off with their families and friends but also…I want the game to be enjoyable for our time off too.

At least he’s being straightforward about it so I won’t hold my breath for balance fixes though.

Sad that you actually nerfed Bap
Many characters feel horrible to play, doesn’t help that you powercrept McCree and now Rein too (even more than he already was with the amount of dmg)
Zarya and Genji still create havoc and can easily win match ups on their own, they were not balanced properly for lower ranks as the special treatment you gave to Reaper there
Mei is a joke at close range, despite she’s supposed to punish people’s bad position and be a threat. Need to wait another 10 months you acknowledge she exists?
Hopefully you fix these characters…

2 Likes

Amazing balances thanks for all and wish you all a Merry Christmas
Insert ow2 hype here as well

1 Like

You’ll survive he’s literally still overtuned and outheals all supports while outputting a ton of damage.

LOL

5 Likes

she can have 0,01% PR, they still won’t care about it lol
question is, why even design said character in first place

i mean, we can just hav fun with it no?

It’s not a fun patch so no not really

At least another month of double shield. Can’t wait!

1 Like

D:
pls just for like…1 day?

Well, at least you can enjoy Rein/Sigma rush…For a very minor change of pace…

Just swap Brig to Zen and delete the Rein when he tries to engage on 90% of maps. He’ll still mostly only be seeing play on maps like kings row. I’m hopeful that I’m wrong about it still being doubleshield but I’m confident that I’m not. ;(

Since that insane Rein patch went through, I guess I won’t be playing the game until 2021 then.

1 Like

Yeah that’s why this change sucks

It doesn’t fix Rein’s issue vs double shield being spammed down with ranged spam but it makes him super annoying to play in other matchups like dive vs Rein comps

Wish they would have actually nerfed Sig and Bap

2 Likes

Oh no priority pass … sadface

That’s probably coming with the Winter wonderland patch on Tuesday.

Oh nice I was just complaining that Reinhardts buff will be fun to use for 2 weeks before the whining of the player causes him to be nerfed worst than he was before the buffs.

But I didn’t think the patches could get any slower than they already have haha