Reinhardt performance issues

This needs to be seen. The big man is hardly playable at this point. Slower than ever, 0 animation cancellation options now, shield+jump movement no longer possible, Earthshatter having more issues than before…please look into this.

Other players are reporting the same problems

5 Likes

I’m literally done with the game, I will take a break until they fix this, or at least speak up why they nerfed him (which will never happen)…

2 Likes

I actually said the same thing in another post. I didn’t even touch the game yesterday, despite Hammond being out. I personally have not experienced the Reinhardt bugs, but I’ve seen them and have also heard numerous accounts from other players.

Between the community negativity, the game breaking bugs, and the constant struggles I face on my favorite heroes, I am also stepping away until our current heroes are in (decent) working order. I will still be the awkward forum lurker that I already am, but I don’t plan on playing the game for awhile.

It stresses me out.

It’s even more annoying that other players are literally trying to justify his new bugs. Like, lol. Ok.

2 Likes