Reinhardt is overtuned

Seriously. He’s ridiculous right now. The nerfs that he got in no way made up for the substantial buffs. He’s better than every other tank atm and it’s too easy for him to close in.

14 Likes

Out of all there heroes to complain about reinhardt is one of the last ones to come to mind.

60 Likes

You misspelt Mei

11 Likes

Ridiculous is a little strong but he’s overpowered. Just a little. I think they should leave the buffs on and nerf Earthshatter a little bit, it’s always been too strong.

3 Likes

Reinhardt: “You cant boop me easy.”
Enemy Roadhog with Hog. “I like it.”
Reinhardt: D:

15 Likes

yup, they pretty much invented a new counter to reinhardt :smiley:

3 Likes

No reonhardt needs to be where he is at. The buff actually convince people to finally swing the hammer. Before people just shield and charge. His hammer does so much aoe when enemy team sticks together. Plus his knock back reduction helps fight off a one hit wonder doomfist

1 Like

He’s all of a sudden a threat to a few more positions, and that makes him overtuned.

So I guess his place is LITERALLY TOO SLOW TO HELP and it can never change.

4 Likes

Yeah but he’s just openly better than Sigma and Orisa. That’ll force off the people who like those heroes. Tanks need to be balanced.

There’s a place between what he’s doing right now and how he was before the armor revert.

Mei, Reinhardt, Genji.
What’s the difference.
All of them are easy characters.

Maybe, but I do think he needed the knockback resistance.

I’m not sure a out movement buff yet. It’s definitely nice, but is it really needed?

I want to wait a little longer before I make any judgement.

Yeah it’s called, NOT USEFUL.

1 Like

He doesn’t have to be overtuned to be useful.

That’s fine.

Most players can’t do Dive
And Bunker is boring.

So that leaves Deathball as the primary way to play Overwatch.

2 Likes

Literally every useful DPS is overtuned right now, and they’re only going to buff the weaker ones rather than nerf the strong ones.

7 Likes

I don’t mind it being the primary way. But I don’t think they should have made it both easier to gap close and harder to push him away at the same time. The movement speed buff is overkill, imo.

My tank line up is Sigma, Rein, Hammond, and Roadhog and I’m loving them all.

He has changed indeed, but I don’t think “overtuned” is the right word. Compared to the other tanks, Orisa, Zarya are currently doing fine. Sigma and D.va are in not so good places, doesn’t mean rein should be brought down as well.

1 Like

Well, I think the next step is Dive buffs.

I.e. Something like this Mei change, would go a long way to enabling Dive for high tiers.

✅ Nerf Mei Frost to be a Projectile

1 Like

I personally don’t think D.va is tuned properly on her own merits. Her DM is simply too short now. But that kinda doesn’t really address just how good Reinhardt is right now.

He’d probably be fine if they hadn’t also buffed his move speed while his shield is up.