Refusing to Switch

Hmmmmm noooooo not from what I’ve heard and seen and not to mention the literally capital writing on the gameplay sabotage line

this is the one thing I dont agree with WM on - but it’s a tricky topic to discuss since discussion of banning can result in being banned

its still false…

1 Like

I don’t necessarily agree or disagree. It’s just that more credible sources are saying the opposite of what SchWiniX is claiming.

fake news. clearly photoshopped. everyone knows that photo is really a puppy licking a rock

1 Like

Refusing to switch when hard countered and clearly not doing anything is essentially feeding which is Game Sabotage.

In a game with active and dynamic swapping with a core design centered around switching - refusing to switch when severely hard countered and not doing anything is essentially handicapping your team = game sabotage.

I would report personally.

2 Likes

Blizzard can’t possible looke over the hundrets of reports that come in every day.
And we see that people that are banned because they play are a onetick according to Blizzards own rule that should not happen so is someone at blizzard just doing a bad job or what?

And if you wanne see a automated bansystem response go into costum games search for AFK and report one of the AFK farm server you will see that it instandly vanishes and when you restart the game you get a Message that thanks you for your report.
This is probably the only way we currendly can see a Automated bansystem.

If i’m not switching, then i’m either playing Zen or Ana. I can and will switch to dps or tank, but i have zero intentions of switching to another support. At the very most, i’ll swap to a Lucio. But that’s really it. Moira, Brigitte and Mercy do not interest me whatsoever. Mainly due to their lack of skill expression and the stigma surrounding them. Other than that, Baptiste is underpowered.

Let’s not pretend like it’s impossible for a player to actually be the problem. It’s not ALWAYS the person complaining. Sometimes it is the Symmetra or Doomfist not in team chat or adjusting.

Sure. But low ranks are plagued with people blaming anyone for anything and the off meta picks are first to blame.

1 Like

It would only be false if the reported party wasn’t actually intending to feed.

Intent is unknown and can’t be proven. You have to look at the evidence on hand and make a judgment call on whether or not the play was bad or was wilfully trying to lose the match. Good derankers won’t make it obvious.

Same with hacking. Not all cheats are inherently obvious and they are getting more subtle.

Replay system helps.

Blizzard would have to review and make a decision. If enough teammates thought the play was so bad that it was probably intentional then a ban is likely justified.

You where close my friend but NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MYYYYY LEVEL
Imgur

MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Also I didn’t find a Photo of a puppy licking either a rock or the rock
And also I have way to much time on my hand.

1 Like

In the statement I replied to, there was no mention of intent - the player simply played poorly

as such, my statement in reply stands

1 Like

There will never be a mention of intent unless the person explicitly states “I’m throwing.” By that same logic, there is no evidence that the report is false, since there is no mention of intent.

You have to evaluate the play yourself when considering a report.

0-20 is unbelievably bad for a player who is anywhere near the correct SR.

Just do not tell them that you are reporting them or they will report your false report. Only advice I can give.

Yep I read this and think didn’t the devs say not switching is reportable? But the rules say otherwise. Lol classic blizzard can’t even follow their own rules.

If I remember correctly jeff said multiple different things on the topic I would just stay to what stay with whats in the system/Rules.

I just assume they don’t know what they are doing since it’s the most evident things that is happening with the overwatch team.

yeah it’s not people not switching when you lose 600 SR

They have never said this.

1 Like