Refusing to Switch

Well there are 5 more slots to deal with sombra and mei. Another Mei will shut a Mei down for example.

1 Like

a player reporting another under those circumstances would be filing a false report

4 Likes

Mei is a high skill cap hero9888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888889000000000000000000000000000000000
(cat typing)
so if nobody on your team plays mei then you dont have that option. And even then it also comes down to who has the better mei.

ALSO

when I play hammond i dont want to see a mei on my team as she can get shut you down with her ice wall.

Again if he is doing is best on isn’t intentiely feeding just playing poorly The only thing you can do is try and play with him counter mei and Sombra with the other 5 slots. Reporting him here would be a false report.

If he is intentiely feeding so you play 5v6 and he wants to lose Report him.

1 Like

You just added to my point, the rest of the team can switch to answer a threat, if they won’t then they are just as guilty as you.

1 Like

Game over kids, this dude just shut down the thread.

Again, by your logic, I can play as Symmetra, walk forward into the enemy team holding M1 and end up with 1:15 KDR, tell my team exactly what I’m doing and it’s not reportable because I’m “possibly trying to win”.

This is why toxicity is so high and why heroes are regarded as throw picks, because we end up protecting those who are poor team players.

Edit: This is why I’d like to see something like a negative endorsement system. But it’d have to be very sparse. You’d get maybe 1 per hour or something. Use it on someone who is a non-comm and didn’t ever group up. If a person accumulates enough, they enter low-priority queue or something.

1 Like

It seems like confirmation bias.

This is not reportable by Blizzard’s definition.

I disagree with them, but if you report in this situation it is a “false report”. Dodo is right here.

1 Like

no i subtracted from your point

mei isn’t a counter to a mei when you have a hammond on your team.

same even niche picks i make a team around them if possible. i’ve done that a lot for dooms torbs syms meis etc.
super funny esp when you start to roll the enemy

except one tricks have complained in past about being banned for 1 tricking

report system is designed to punish one tricks.

What we seem to all recognize here is that the system is inherently flawed.

Reports end up being “personal grievances” rather than objective rule-breaking, and the rules themselves, while they aim to create a positive environment, instead create a negative one (false reporting, protecting selfish players, etc.).

Oh yeah that’s a problem forsure but if we are just debating the ethic of report otp then it’s just proving to be a false report

1 Like

onetricks get banned throug falsereporting and the automatic ban system

I said Mei was an example, she is not the only Mei counter. You’re missing the point it seems.

1 Like

You can report players for not liking sound of their voice :man_shrugging:

that’d be a false report as well

1 Like

I definitely don’t disagree.

No one has ever posted evidence of an automated report system.

Can you?

I’ve seen several posts from Wyoming and others that claim that there is a team that looks into these things. Especially appeals (something else everyone claims is automated)

except that the devs could have put safe guards into report system. They didn’t because at heart blizzard is ok with banning 1 tricks.

False or not … it can get you banned :man_shrugging: