💥 Reaper is gonna need his grenade launchers soon

Smoke or damage, people been wanting this for a long time and now seems like a good option.

The smoke would be cool though the enemy cant see your outlines but you can see the enemy outlines.

4 Likes

give it up guys… blizzard hates reaper… blizzard just wants reaper to rest in peace… leave him alone.

4 Likes

Never as long as Jack lives the Reaper still has work to be done!

5 Likes

no
if jeff thinks hes ok (even though he isnt) he will just shove his hand of truth, say hes ok and will most likely forget your hero for 1+ year

3 Likes

Instead. I propose they just give a cloaked grim reaper skin for Torbjorn so that I can play the superior tank busting shotgun user.

7 Likes

Well if we’re doing role reversal give reaper a mini turret armed with the grenade launchers and it levels up as reaper or the turret get kills

Moira - “nice turret whats the power source?”
Reaper - “The souls of my enemies”
Sombra - places a mini reaper on top of the turret “Perfect!! morir, morir, MORIR!”

1 Like

I would love to fire grenades as reaper.

2 Likes

I support any and all of this. Reaper needs something, anything. Our poor edgelord has lost his edge.

2 Likes

How about smoke bombs?

NIGHTFALL GRENADES

3 Likes

As i said before i’ll take anything to help him. Thats not a bad name for em though, i think it should still be a secondary though, Nightfall Grenade Launchers.

In the cinematic the NIGHTFALL GRENADES came out of the bottom barrels of his shotguns.

2 Likes

Nightfall grenades that do initial damage on impact and then gradual damage. It’ll do extra damage to armored opponents

I think grenades that slow enemies would be a nice addition to his kit. As other than Mei, there are no slows in the game. Which for a close range duelist, a mild slow would be nice

I want him to get a smoke grenade tbh.

1 Like

why cant it be both? i was thinking the smoke could up his movement speed too. Like for instance instance while he’s int he smoke

Damage reduction 25%
Movementspeed up 25%
Enemies can not see allied outlines
Reapers wraith form move 50% faster
Shadow Step cast animation speed increased 50% voiceline unheard by enemy.

let him relocate and utilize the smoke

2 Likes

I was born in the bumping threads I mean darkness etc something about being molded blah blah ow #buffreapernow

3 Likes

If he doesn’t get it, I sill want to see a hero with a shotgun/grenade launcher hybrid weapon. Specifically an airburst grenade that detonates after a short fixed distance, or impacts for low dmg if hitting before that.

The Corinth from Warframe is the perfect example. https://youtu.be/0jj01jHejqQ

(I also love this gun’s pump-action/individual shell reload mechanics)

1 Like

You just described Roadhog’s weapon.

Oh someone’s using my callsign

1 Like

WELL YEAH I GOT IT FROM YOU SHADOW duh