"Reading our Feedback"

i just want to take a moment to laugh at how Aaron Carter has read only 33 posts and then next to that I see 23 people have clicked on his link

it’s like everyone was like “who? how dare he?”

1 Like

RIGHT!!! I don’t understand the fascination with his link lol.

Yes. Exactly the same playstyle. These heroes are definitely not in different categories and have different abilities. Completely the same.

Glad you agree with me.

The community managers looking after the forums take them anything that might be of interest, I believe.Also they aint toxic trolls so no need to read and post a lot lol.

Your second post contradicts your first. If the community managers are supposed to be forwarding posts that might be of interest, how are they supposed to find those posts without reading them?

Second, ignoring that snag, the only Community manager that has read more than 2k posts is Tom. THe other 5 are less than 1k.

So my second post is a joke and not to be taken seriously, sorry you missed the lol.

And trust me they do monitor for any big or serious issues that may need to go up the chain. Mercy thread 9000+ isnt one of those issues though. Calling out devs on their bad balance choices isnt another, and the list goes on.

If there is it barely matters, people have been abusing the Mercy thread for level 3 for ages now.

1 Like

First off, it was Geoff. Second, he also had no idea why they were so negative.

Doomfist’s bugs went unnoticed because his feedback wasn’t read. Sombra is buggy as hell because her feedback wasn’t read. Moth meta Mercy went unnoticed because her megathreads werent’ read, despite every mercy post getting shoved in there. Mei, Sym, Ana, Bastion, Roadhog, how long have they sat in the gutter waiting for some buff, despite being acknowledge by the community as a whole as being the worst characters, despite the constant claims of “we’re reading your feedback.” It’s unacceptable.

1 Like

That post right there is one of the reasons I still feel they need a community manager. And that they should not be proud they ignore the official forums.

Yeah and Jeff was recently quoted as acknowledging that the community feedback towards Sombras recent changes were negative. You know something that is relevant and timely. Unlike Doomfist bugs which is dated.

That isn’t because he was reading the forums tho. :100: :100:

I would. Probably more than game code, depending on the issues posted. Part of being a developer, is engaging with your customers and attempting to sort out the problems they have with your product.

And why exactly would that matter? One can simply ignore those threads in search for threads that actually contain useful information.

1 Like

Her consistency against Ana shouldn’t be factor and wasn’t afactor in Diamond before yet now Ana is floundering and mercy is almost everywhere. Almost as if something is insanely powerful in Mercy’s current kit, like an ult that is while boring and unimpactful denying Mercy’s main weakness and an ult on a static 30 second cooldown… hmm

And no one said anything about a revert, not in my post anyway, I want a rework that takes the lessons of both 1.0 and 2.0 so stop talking revert non sensew ith me!

As many here, I’d love to hear an official statement for this.
Seems kinda fishy doesn’t it?
Just out of curiosity.

I doubt we’ll get a statement.
They probably didn’t see this thread ಠ_ಠ

1 Like

I like how Micheal Chu has by far the most posts read… and he’s what? The writer? When was the last time OW put out any lore?

Now that I think about it…

So last night, I started making a more comprehensive list of the devs and the mods. I noticed that the mods who had more than 5k posts read were the ones going around and locking threads, the ones whose job it is to police the forums.

It sickens me that they just ignore everything because they’re too stubborn to admit the rework was unsuccessful.

11 nerfs is not a success, Blizzard.

2 Likes