Quit with the laid back attitude. make some effort

Yikes.

Indeed.

Seeing the cycle of my former main hero turning into this sad mob is actually heart breaking.

2 Likes

Yikes.

Now, back on topic! :smiley:

And keeps repeating the same sentence ! Classics !

2 Likes

Keeps continuing on as if their “argument” even matters!
Classic arrogance and ignorance.

Anywho, back onto the topic; which is the devs ignoring everyone.
Thanks!

Oh really ? It does not matter now ?

Now that we suddenly have been proven wrong, the conversation does not matter ?

Convenient, isn’t it ?

Also, it is highly ironic that you mention devs ignoring us while yourself ignore and dismiss responses that do not fit your liking.

2 Likes

I think you knocked him out with this last message.

1 Like

Tracer icon guy, didn’t you leave 3 times now?
Make it a fourth if you can’t keep up, love.

Oh, no. I’m just, ya know, done explaining. And you’re too arrogant to cease.
I’ve made my points, you’ve made yours.
We can move on with the actual topic of the thread, which is devs ignoring us.

Thank ya kindly.

When one initiates a debate, I expect them to fit the shoes for it.

If they cannot, that is not my fault.

It’s the OWL icon and I said once I was out. I just came back to see your defeat because it was pretty obvious someone was going to prove you wrong and guess what, I was right, again.

1 Like

Oh, no. The debate is done. We’ve both made our points and I just don’t care about yours because you’re not listening to my points. So, I’m not going to make anymore efforts.

It’s not a defeat. We’re just done. 0u0
Discussions don’t have victors and losers <3

But, hey. Nice “ego” that doesn’t even belong on your platter.

Arrogance is a trait that is carried by people who refuse to listen when they are being corrected.

You made your points, they were nullified as they went outnumbered. Also your points included ‘Mass Rez was more strategic’ three times in a row without an explanation since your first one didn’t work.

Also, a two ‘yikes’ in a row, which are borderline offensive in a conversation.

So, if someone has to be arrogant here … you know.

2 Likes

You’re being just as arrogant as I am.
My points weren’t nullified, they were proven.
Being outnumbered doesn’t nullify a point, lmao. It just means many people share an opinion that is different to mine.

Now, let us get back on topic. Thank ya.

I have been replying to you with responses of proper structure, no passive aggressive emoji and no ‘yikes’.

If anything, I have been too polite to a person who acts in this manner and it appears I am not the only one recognising that.

2 Likes

You’re also being arrogant and dismissive of my opinion. So, that’s why I stopped bothering.

Now, a different topic in a thread that isn’t related is technically spamming.

If I had your opinion dismissed, it would go without a reply.

Or with replies akin to ‘yikes’ and emoji. You are familiar with these.

Instead, I gave you points as why Valkyrie is far more engaging, seven, while you gave me one. You did not like the outcome of the conversation and you have been trying to push it aside with passive aggressiveness which is a common reaction to be honest. Nobody likes being corrected.

All in all, it’s been a pleasure.

1 Like

And my opinion is that Resurrect was much more engaging than Valkyrie could ever be, and yet you don’t respect my opinion and instead decide that it’s nice to try and explain why it isn’t.
The things called opinions are pretty cool.

Now, buh bye.

I wanna have fun in my games. F me, right?