Put QPC in the QP tab

I’d love to see pre222 qp return to the main game selection screen

qp classic still is different in a number of ways from pre222 qp, so I’d prefer pre222 qp on the main game selection screen rather than qp classic

Oh?

How is it different?

2 Likes

I mean fun still requires some amount of balance and if theyre only balancing around 222 then we kinda HAVE to stick to 222.

I agree with this suggestion. It would make regular quick play a lot better.

Existing side by side just like comp is rn.

Yup and it would free up a space on arcade mode. Which is always a good thing. QPC is taking up a space because its a forever mode… so it should work as OP has mentioned above.

3 Likes

Well, while there’s virtually zero difference between Quick Play Classic and pre - 2/2/2 role - lock QP, I personally wouldn’t have a problem with QPC getting the Competitive Open Queue treatment, for the sake of consistency at least.

2 Likes

But I prefer having it stay in Arcade, thus I can farm lootboxes with it.

I’m not into other arcade modes much, maybe CTF.

3 Likes

There is no 2-2-2 meta as it’s map dependent. That being said 3-3 would be the meta which would be played when you would go up against any high tier stack. Do you not like DPS?

there are multiple differences between these two modes

There aren’t any, you’ve never provided one so far, please stop replying to my posts already.

1 Like

No this wouldn’t be better because some people including myself like to play role queue in quick play sometimes. Why would it be better than just having both role queue and open queue like comp. Why do we have to get rid of role queue completely from quick play when we can just have both.
This is not better.

No, you stop replying to my posts.

First time I’ve ever seen you. Is there anything wrong?

Yes, Megadodo is right, quick play classic is not the same as quick play before role queue at all.

as I have already stated, there are multiple differences between the two

1 Like

Please then, I would like to hear a single reason why they’re different.

1 Like

Exactly, there is a lot different between them.

1 Like

And still none of you have provided a single difference so far… :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

1 Like

We already have. You need to listen

2 Likes