Purchased 2019 All Access Pass for Tokens on PS4 but

Hey, I need your help, I purchased the 2019 All Access Pass for goodies on Twitch and to try to get Tokens on PS4 but I didn’t get them, anybody know why? I already linked my Battlenet and nothing…

1 Like

Do you link your PSN ID to your Battlenet?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000208859

1 Like

Yes I did, Rocky. I linked everything

Did you complete the Blizzard Web Ticket and reach out to them, this is required.

I did hours ago and got no answer…yet

I understand, it may take several days to process the ticket due to the high volume of this problem.

I got it yesterday!! Thanks for the help!

I’m in the same boat. Wrote through the web ticket, haven’t had any response so far, and it’s been 48 hours. Hoping to hear something soon.

i got my tokens but they went to my pc account and i have my ps4 account linked

Utah, I think you can get the PS4 tokens, but you must start a web ticket that Rocky linked above.

So, it’s been nearly 5 days, have yet to get any kind of response about my ticket. Am I required to send another one? Or do I need to PM a mod/someone to help directly?

Hey Jubei,

I don’t see any ticket being created recently under your account. Can you please create a new one?

Just sent another one a few hours ago. I used the same link everyone else has posted, wrote out the web ticket, and nada.

Hey Jubei,

It’s not showing up. Do you see the the issue ID on this page? Should start with US.

I dont, and I thought that was odd. I assumed I’d get a ticket to pop up there after someone replied. It apparently isn’t going through. Can you help with the issue still regardless?

First, you will need to link your Twitch and PS4 accounts to your Battle.net account. Please go here to link the PS4 and then follow the steps here for linking Twitch.

I know it hasn’t gone through now, because I mentioned that I have been linked fully since the first inaugural season of Overwatch League. I’ve been able to participate in token drops, as well as sprays for viewership. Have always played on PS4.

Do I need to place a screenshot in the ticket field? It’s the only thing that I can assume it wants for a required field. I put in the info, choose Americas, and it just won’t go through.