Purchased All-Access League Pass a little over a week ago, still no tokens

Wasn’t I supposed to get 200 free tokens?? What gives? I purchased it a week ago and still have not received them. I didn’t complain about it until today because I figured that they would drop into my account when league started, but still nothing!

Is anyone else experiencing something similar? I’m disappointed, the 200 tokens were a BIG part of the reason I purchased the pass in the first place.

And before anyone asks, yes, my account has been linked to Twitch since last season and to battle.net since the day the game launched.

You appear to be a PlayStation 4 player, please head here:

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000208859

Thank you! 20charlimit.

same issue but im on pc

The only thing I can recommend for you is making sure that your account is properly linked to your Twitch account.

I did not receive any tokens for watching the League last night,

I was properly logged in (Home | The Overwatch League), there was a message below the player - you are now logged in to receive viewership rewards…, watched full stream with no freezes or any kind of issues, still no tokens for watching last night.

There is few more ppl on general discussion forum saying that they received no tokens for the last night stream.

Please be watching on Twitch with your BattleNet account linked to Twitch at this time. Blizzard is investigating on why non-Twitch platforms are not awarding tokens.

All right thnx man,

any chance we get back those tokens that were not awarded, or that is lost in deep void of quantum spacetime?

I can’t make any promises, as a player and forum MVP, my goal is to at the very least is get it so that you are earning tokens from this point forward. I can’t say if Blizzard can go back and sort out any missed tokens from last week.

Last week was fine, its only yesterday and atm that I’m not receiving any tokens, hope they will figure it out.

Thnx for your help, I’ll be watchin through twitch from now on.

What country do you live in?

Croatia - EU, I did the eligibility test and it said ok :slight_smile:

Yeah I was afraid of that. Players of ineligible countries may notice they are no longer earning tokens. Blizzard and Twitch originally mistakenly issued tokens in week one of Overwatch League Stage 1, but have since stopped distribution of tokens to any players who reside in a country that are not eligible to earn tokens. For more details on if your country is eligible please see the official contest promotion rules . Any tokens previously received will be allowed to be kept.

Oh thats it,
blizz doesnt like all the players just the ones that live in certain countries lol…

Well shame on you blizzard, Ill stll keep watching, even tho blizz doesnt like me.

Thnx WyomingMist for taking the time to clarify this.