Purchased 2019 All Access Pass for Tokens on PS4 but

That may be worth a shot. If you still can’t get it go through, it could be a conflict with the browser so testing another one could help. Alternatively, you could try submitting a ticket from your phone.

Edit: To clarify, we see the PSN account linked but there’s no license from the OWL AAP, which is probably due to not having Twitch linked correctly to the Battle.net account. We need to be able to see the order before we can help provide the tokens if there was a problem with delivery.

I just checked to make sure, still linked actually. I can even take a screenshot if need be.

I just finally got the ticket to go through on mobile, and enclosed both the screenshots for being linked, as well as my pass. Hope that helps to get it resolved.

Same problem here, even reached out and got a reply and he said he didn’t see that I purchased it on my Twitch account. He told me to reach out to Twitch and I did but never got a reply. I turned in another web ticket to blizzard with screenshots providing proof that all my accounts are connected and that I am subscribed and purchased the OWL All Access Pass for 15 dollars. I have yet to get my tokens, please help.

1 Like

i put in a ticket about 2 weeks ago and another one about an hour ago but i haven’t received my PS4 code, my twitch, blizzard and PS4 accounts are all connected