Pro tip on finding console players on your team

YOU have to be moving for it to kick in, i have tested it many times bud. pro tip, be moving to the right as the bot is going left in front of you and you its easy to see. your cross hair will track back the other way as long as AA is actually turned on lol

If you just stand there it wont work. lol at “idiot”, you never understood it yourself. Be strafing and watch as a bot moving the opposite way pulls your cross hair back towards them.

You were never smarter than literally everyone else that knows how it works, you were the idiot all along

yeah be moving and it works, if you dont it wont. its easiest to see when strafing the opposite direction of the target

It always works when you are moving, always

While you two argue, I accepted a few matches with console players and they were all abysmal with poor dps.

Verdict = cheat with XIM or be a terrible console player in a PC lobby

irrelevant. Aim assist does exist and you have to be moving for it to kick in. its easily tested once you understand how it works

it is weak though

personally i never join cross play, ever

I don’t disagree. Just returning to the basis that most crossplayers, unless they are XIMming, are terrible so I avoid and my win rate skyrockets.

Anyone else notice they quietly did away with the “if 1 team has console players both teams will” rule? Having console players on your team is one thing. But when you get 2 or 3 and the opponents have none there’s zero point in playing.

2 Likes

I think you just got stupid unlucky, I’ve seen console players stand toe to toe with PC players pretty decently. It’s when you get bad players in general that ruins it for everyone.

2 Likes

that is what it does if you are moving, it snaps to them. try strafing the oppiste direction and watch as it snaps back to them

the video is old, they added aim assist to cross play recently btw. you can google that

you are just wrong about this, it does snap to the target as long as you are moving

no dummy. if that were true, you would need to move as ana for it to snap to team mates. which is the only character that exist in which reticle some what snaps to team mates. no reticle is snapping to enemies in any manner as ana’s reticle snaps to team mates. which is the only aim assist that exist. therefore it doesn’t snap to enemies. since its a insignificant non-factor, and devs only gave true aim assist to ana, and the illusion of aim assist to everyone else, having it off or on renders no difference. a factor which you likely failed to test.

Yeah there is. play someone else and strafe the opposite direction as the target is moving and watch it snap to them

easy to see in the training range against bots if you do it right

sure. as soon as you play with it disabled. to reveal zero difference.

sure, i just got off work and did another test for our conversation here

I started with AA completely off and went to the training range by where the bots move back and forth and in and out of that building. With AA off the cross hair never snaps on its own to anything ever as expected

Then I left and turned it on and went back to the training range. With AA on it does snap to them without moving the right stick on the controller at all. its easiest to see when you strafe to the left as they are moving to your right in front of you. moving only the left stick to the left, the cross hair does indeed snap back to the right as the target moves to the right in front of you

It DOES NOT WORK if you are not moving your character with the left stick. It does if you do!

Its also pretty weak and overall not very good tbh, very weak compared to games like halo, destiny, cod and apex legends

It does exist in ow though and no it does not randomly stop to “rig” the game against you. You just have to understand what it does in the first place and that its not very good overall

Nope keep lying to yourself. Never will post prooof because your full of it.

Don’t worry, it’s about to get 100x worse as they release the game on Steam with Steamdeck support.

1 Like

utter fiction. on = faint motion detection triggered by background objects, such as detection of bot hitboxes. detection resulting in faint reticle motion doesn’t = snap to. dumb ***. snap to = ana while healing team mates dummy. since faint motion detection of background movement doesn’t equal snap to, then having it on or off is the very reason why it makes zero difference. the only reason the controller players loss, in this video, YouTube, is bc ow aim assist is non existent. and controller players are use to such handicap. whereas, many pc players, if handed a controller, would drop it, out of sheer disgust.

Like a lot of support mains, I don’t Mercy pocket console DPS lol. And if they are both console, well it’s Bap time :laughing:

It does snap to them though, it moves the cross hair back the opposite way you are moving just like i described

The game straight up calls it aim assist and when you turn it off it doesnt snap to them anymore.

You are a nobody on the forums trying to swear ow doesnt have aim assist when the game it self lets you turn it on and off and it does indeed do something that i just tested and verified with my own eyes

Your video isnt proof of anything at all tbh. The console team losing isnt proof of anything

Snap to = yanked to
Reticle is not being yanked onto targets.
You have to use your thumbs and aim or you’ll miss.
If console aim assist actually existed, OWL would be console, not pc.

yet somehow my stats exceed your capability. fascinating.
yet somehow, half your friendlist has likely won with me.

dear dummy, IF what you claimed, existed, ow aim assist, as in reticle snapping to target, then the foundation of your brittle banter, reticle snapping to targets, would’ve resulted in console not losing, as occurred in video, right? reticle snapping to targets but still loss? see how dumb you are? smarten up.

No lol, that isnt proof of anything. Imagine saying the console team lost therefore thats stone cold proof AA doesnt exist in ow.

You’re a joke, enjoy your ban over the comments you made here. Literally no one belies a word you say and you are not nearly as smart as you think. you took that bait and earned a ban too.