Pro 2-2-2 are growing cynical about RQ? Really now?

What did I tell you people?

Remember that thread I made about long queue times for DPS and how it feels like it Blizzard doesn’t want me to play their game?

Of course you guys don’t because you can’t take constructive critisism seriously. Its this right here:

Really makes me laugh that threads like these now exist.

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE:

I’m up for switching what should be called MERCENARY QP to arcade and move the original QP back to the front of the screen. Most of my games have been with a Widow. We all know how those go.

8 Likes

So what? You could create the exact same topic with links to topics saying 2-2-2 is great.

23 Likes

We’re talking PRO 2-2-2 people being cynical about role que.

Shall I repeat myself? I’ll do it anyway.

PRO 2-2-2. Growing cynical about it. Let that sink in.

3 Likes

Why is the sink outside?

22 Likes

If you’re not going to take my thread seriously, get off.

I’m not ever in the mood for trolls in the OW forums.

1 Like

Yes and like I said, you could make the exact same topic about some people that were against 2-2-2 that are now for it.

It proves nothing, just that some people are shortsighted and biased.

15 Likes

Except that pro 2-2-2 are joining anti 2-2-2 movement, and you’re completely delirious.

2 Likes

The sink wet the floor.

2 Likes

Don’t take yourself so seriously my dude.

But I’ll humor you. How is that proof of pro 2-2-2 players converting to anti 2-2-2?

Just because someone wrote it on the internet, doesn’t mean it’s true. Ghandi said that once.

6 Likes

The only people that can see your thread are people that read the forums.

People that read the forums can easily also read other topics and know what is happening on forums.

All your posting does is pick fights and will likely lead to mirror topics.

If people are wrong you have no reason to rub it in their faces all that does is make those on the border stick with the issue all the harder.

3 Likes

Please, stop generalizing because a handful of people on the forums switch side.

Like I told you, the exact opposite could happen too but for some reason you only consider it valid if it goes your way.

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn’t mean we’re delirious, such a pathetic argument.

7 Likes

I’m having a blast with role queue, I don’t care of it’s on QP or not, I think comp should be the focus, but it makes sense because most players play QP according to Jeff.

The game was bananas before role queue. It’s much better now.

4 Likes

… My post covers what other pro 2-2-2 have stated.

If I were to run a statistic, I bet the number of anti 2-2-2 would outnumber pro 2-2-2.

Note that most streamers (considered big shots) are for anti 2-2-2. They’ve done it before, and its no fun. Especially if its forced.

1 Like

I like 222 and i dont really care about the wait time for dps

7 Likes

It’s so stale at this point when someone complains about RQ for QP specifically. QPC exists with shorter queue times.

4 Likes

Is your refrigerator running?

3 Likes

Thing is, I do. The only way I can play DPS is by going to QP classic.

I don’t like waiting seven minutes just to play an unbalanced match.

Makes no sense.

1 Like

Queue times are bad for DPS and most of all high SR players in comp. Pretty much everything else is way, way better in 222.

like all of my QP games as a meh no one cares 3k+ player are x10 better than anything I had in the old system. I’m finally getting more fellow 3k+ to masters+ sort of players in roles. It’s sort of like QP is a fall back from comp and the stale meta as it’s a lot more loose with hero picks and next to no one cares, being it means YOU can play other heroes too.

Most of the current anti-222 threads are low SR players who can’t cover a role well doing whines about needing to take over for other players, but they can’t anymore. Just blind to the fact that no, you should not be “taking over” when you have a 42% average win rate on DPS or whatever.

and yeah it’s a lot of tougher now to kill stuff on DPS when the ULT charge rate has been slowed, a person is at a lower SR and use to playing with 3DPS throwing DMG around.

and look, I’m not going to dodge the queue time issue for DPS. It’s there and hopefully it gets worked out some how. The meta is also a bit busted as we have not had any 222 balance passes yet.
Other wise? 222 has been great.

but next to no one is going to bother to post that. You don’t go all squeaky wheel when one is happy. You just play the game.

Okay, where’s the proof that they’re pro 2-2-2?

Citing yourself doesn’t make much sense, considering you were already anti-2-2-2.

1 Like

Yeah, and? I was ANTI RQ and am PRO RQ now. Opinions change you know, dunno how that’s a shock to prove some point.

7 Likes