Please Revert Mercy 2.0 changes

Let’s end the controversy. I’m sure all the OG Mercy mains, and new Mercy mains playing would appreciate experiencing her original design that was balanced for much longer, and felt much more fun than what she has become. Im sure the rest of us would like to put an end to the constant nerfs, followed by b!tching from her large player, and fanbase. It also would be interesting to see how she fares in the new evolved meta of the game. We want the real Mercy back, the ultimate queen, who could swing a team fight, and was much more rewarding to play. I do like how she can launch herself a short distance, but she just feels like she has so much crammed into her to make her viable, and to me it’s sloppily designed.

I’d like to add that a good Mercy didn’t need aoe healing, and could already fly… Even when she says “Heroes never die!” now it feels underwhelming when before it gave everyone shivers.

25 Likes

They’ve said they’re not going to do that. Sorry.

18 Likes

3.0. This is Mercy 3.0. I appreciate the sentiment but lets keep the terminology consistent

1 Like

Where have they said this? I’m disappointing in the direction of the game, because it doesn’t seem like it’s for the players which Jeff Kaplan preached since i’s early days. We have not made Overwatch into what it’s become, they have, and that’s why so many players are leaving. #ripOVW

Revert is a bad idea, she was changed in the first place for a reason.

We need another rework.

4 Likes

They also said they weren’t going to change her, here we are one nerf after that.

1 Like

I want Mercy 4.0 where Resurrect is removed from the game.

2 Likes

I think we’re actually at 2.3. It’ll go up to 3.0 once/if they completely change one of her abilities (such as removing Rez for another ability, for example).

2 Likes

So what exactly made her go from 1.0 to 2.0 then?

That’s false flagging.

There is no official mega thread to discuss Mercy balance and OP has not been spamming the same thing.

Don’t like Mercy threads? Don’t read them. Move on and let us discuss.

H-Her Rework…

4 Likes

I can’t not read them when they’re all over the front page. There’s already 10 other threads about this exact same topic which is now spam at this point.

1 Like

But they have missed the mark with all her reworks, she isn’t the battle angel she was. Her kit design just feels so sloppy to play unlike it once was. She’s lost what made her iconic. “Heroes never die.” Now all she does is over extend, and die, pop valk, hold left, and keep her entire team alive, such skill… Overwatch is turning into a press one button game.

From what I can see when I google Mercy 2.0 and look at videos I don’t see an E ability. Soooo

Ahh nvm my stupidity wasn’t looking correctly.

OP is not spamming the same topic.

2 Likes

Funny, one of them is made by you. How ironic.
Go there.

I was this close to facepalming :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m sure you were. I guess this also tells you how much I don’t care for Mercy. Figured 3.0 was the “rework” because that’s what everyone seemed to be calling it.

1 Like

My thread is not official.

Unless it has been made official by the mods and pinned for all to see, it is not official.

It hasn’t been active in days and has been buried with the others.

2 Likes

There is no official thread of any hero in the game.
Typical Mercy mains that wants to have all the attentions.

3 Likes

There have been countless official mega threads made for Mercy to consolidate feedback, and now there is none.

Mercy topics are free to be posted and none have been locked for a long time now because even the mods agree that the feedback should not be consolidated into a megathread that is not official.

And this is why I am not going to reply to you again.

You are clearly incapable of having a rational discussion like a mature adult without resorting to childish insults or belittling comments.

Have a nice day/night.

4 Likes