Please, *please* fix Hack

It’s been nearly a year since all the posts about Hack not working properly and it still doesn’t work.

I tell my D.Va to ult onto the point because I can hack Rein, he boosts onto the point and pops ult, I start hacking Rein but whoops! Ana brushes past him and Hack decides to lock onto Ana mid-channel and hack her instead.
D.Va’s ult is wasted and i’m immediately blamed for being a bad Sombra.

Doomfist is charging towards Soldier! I go to hack him but oh no! Doomfist happens to be near a health kit so mid-channel Hack switches from Doomfist to the health kit and Soldier gets pancaked.

I go to hack the D.Va in mid-air, I start channelling Hack…
…Channelling Hack…
…Still channelling Hack…
…And hacked finally after nearly 2 seconds.

I see Reaper sneaking behind us to Death Blossom our backline so I hack him as he jumps down, the sound Hack makes when you hack someone plays and then I hear “DIE. DIE. DIE” and suddenly our backline is gone.
…?

There has been video evidence of these bugs for ages now, why has nothing been done about it yet? Why does Sombra still play like an early access hero?

Uhh-uh b-but contenders and OWL she’s fi- no, stop it.
The only reason she is there is because EMP is the only part of her kit that actually works properly and can be relied on (and it’s really good against GOATS), Hack is still a mechanically broken skill that needs to be fixed.

Here’s a handful of other examples, some a quite old but most still haven’t been fixed:

And here’s some other threads that list of the various bugs Sombra has (if some of them have been fixed please feel free to correct me since i’m sure there must be a couple I missed):

3 Likes

Ah, yes. I love the multi-second hack that just…seemingly never ends.

2 Likes