Please let us buy Pink Mercy

AND AGAIN, FOR THE DEAF PEOPLE IN THE BACK (YOU).

A PERSON’S REASON FOR DONATING AT ALL IS IRRELEVANT. IT IS IRRELEVANT TO YOU. IT IS IRRELEVANT TO ME. IT IS IRRELEVANT TO THE CHARITY ORGANISATION.

If it mattered, every donation would require an essay application for WHY they’re donating. Its not like they’re going to refuse a donation because “x is only donating to get a video game skin”.

If it makes money for the cause, it does not freaking matter why they’re donating in the first place. The fact that you’re actively arguing to stop a DONATION DRIVE FOR BREAST CANCER is 10x scummier than the people who would only donate just because they want a video game skin.

3 Likes

People here originally criticized them saying $15 was too expensive. They would riot over $50. That’s a day’s work for most of the community lol.

Nah, they sell the Blizzcon skins for the same amount. Or was it more? I can hardly remember.

Because it’s not a CS issue. They’re only there to handle issues with current purchases and game problems. Not a Blizzard decision to bring back a skin. They can’t really help anyone with requests like this.

Except you’re not just paying for a Winston Bastion etc skin. You get goodies from other games and its a virtual ticket to Blizzcon.

Yeah, yeah, yeah. And where was the overpriced argument then? Nowhere to be seen. It didn’t exist.

Then you are missing the point of ANY charity drive.

Past the point of active exploitation, money is money. If some rich person donates millions of dollars to a foundation or cause, as long as that money is actually going towards what it said it was going to, the help/research/benefits are the same whether the rich person benefits or not.

Says the person trying to morally lord it over people who are actually contributing but just not for “the right reason”

Last one was the Tyrande and … whassisname… the elf demon hunter guy… izz… something skins were included with the 40 dollar virtual ticket. There was more stuff so I wouldn’t call that 20 bucks each… but you can reasonably say so.

3 Likes

IN YOUR OPINION.

And for the record: I am not against Blizzard holding another charity event. I am against people using a charity event FOR THEIR OWN PERSONAL GAIN AND NOT BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE CHARITABLE.

People will walk all over the backs of the dead to get something they want and it’s GROSS. Again, I don’t care what you think. And it is, for those of you who are deaf (YOU!), MY OPINION. You don’t have to like it, but you can’t tell me my opinion is wrong or whatever.

-FIN Don’t @me anymore.

Heaven forbid people have morals and not using cancer so you can get pixels in a video game.

Yeah, and I’m the bad person here. :crazy_face: :ok_hand:

I believe your opinion is wrong, however. And I can tell you that if I so desire, which I do.

2 Likes

Whoever said you were bad?

I think your logic could use some examination. I’d like to share some perspective from the actual beneficiaries side of such donations.

You’re the one who stormed in here and called people entitled.

3 Likes

You keep missing the bloody point. Over and over and over again. Because all you see is ME WANT PIXELS and not why it’s bad to use other people’s suffering for your damn gain in a freakin’ video game

but yeah, my logic bad… whatever. Disagree with me. I don’t care. My opinion isn’t going to change. Have this conversation with somebody else.

But… You are? You’re effectively saying that only people who want to donate for breast cancer should donate at all. Whereas, if you widen that net by giving an incentive to donate, suddenly you’re a much larger step closer to curing cancer once and for all. Obviously none of us can even come close to reaching your moral high horse.

I just fail to see why you care what people’s intentions are. It’s just so completely irrelevant it’s not funny. If the money goes to a good cause, it does not matter WHY they’re donating.

How are they using other people’s suffering? They’re donating to stop that suffering hahahaha.

1 Like

If you’d read, you’d note that these people suffer whether I or anyone else “get my pixels” or not. If it’s another charity drive nobody is profiting directly off of someone elses suffering. But you’re too entrenched in the idea that ANY benefit from charitable causes equates to invalidation of any good achieved.

I don’t expect you to publicly concede or back down at this point. You’ve invested a lot. And I don’t want you to respond to this if you’re done. But… if you can stop being indignant for a minute, try to think about whether someone homeless cares who bought the food (or if it was instagrammed) they’re eating for the first time in 6 days as long as it’s clean and warm, or whether the cancer patient who is in remission from the new experimental treatment they’re on cares what trinket someone got to fund its development.

I don’t care who benefits as long as help is being done.

4 Likes

and I bet every single freakin’ one of you talking about HOW GOOD THIS CHARITY IS have not donated it and will not donate UNLESS you get a skin.

Good day.

2 Likes

I’m gonna unlike and like this again about 10 times in a row because I’m not getting a big enough dopamine hit liking it just once :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Then you lose
I can provide receipts if you like

I wish you nothing but open eyes and to NEVER have to experience what it is to need something from a charity.

4 Likes

Nah, I have donated to a few organizations, because I am pure like you said. No need to lash out at everyone just because you got destroyed in a debate, fam.

3 Likes

No

good job

and now on to the story of what actually happened to the Lost Colony.

proceed when ready :slight_smile:

I will pay 10 dollars for the full story and you can donate it to cancer research

1 Like