Please let us buy Pink Mercy

My guess is that they haven’t decided yet, which should be good news, because there’s no reason not to add more charity events with more skins for everyone :slight_smile: so I hope so ~

If you’re talking about new skins, yeah that’d be awesome. Now, for older exclusive skins, they shouldn’t come back. Many players took the grind/payed the price because it was said that those were exclusive. Bring them back would be like they do not give a damn about their word and it would rip off value from the people who got them, besides being extremely greedy. In this case, I absolutely hope they don’t do this.

2 Likes

How is greedy to help a charity? does gatekeeping an item because it was " exclusive " is worth more than a skin coming back and more money going to a charity? the skin remained exclusive for 2 years already, not sure why it would be such a big problem, or why would anyone stop believing in Blizzard just because they want their work to reach more people while also helping a charity
idk, I can’t understand this, I have Kerrigan Widowmaker and Noire Widowmaker and I wouldn’t mind at all if they came back, let alone all the stuff I have in WOW that I actually grinded A LOT for

1 Like

It would be greedy to bring them back for straight purchase, like some people on this thread have suggested.

Dude, there is nothing to understand. “Limited-time offer” is limited-time offer and “exclusive” is exclusive. You can ignore my other points all you want (because surely there are people that, unlike you, value the exclusivity of their items), but you gotta get this ordeal in your head. Bussinesses can’t market something as something and then go back. You’re just ignoring all of this for the sake of your own desire.

1 Like

Literally shut up omg I hate you and everyone else in this thread who hate charity and want people to suffer knowing they’re never going to get their favorite skin unless they go against guidelines and buy a Pink account for $400. Ridiculous. If they can give away free accounts for donating a certain amount of money then they can give away Pink for donating $15 to BCRF.

Literally you’re so evil and selfish for not wanting people to donate.

1 Like

I talked about this in a huge thread I made a long time ago. Didn’t get much traction :frowning:

1 Like

They marked the skin as “Legacy” - which means that a skin not coming back unless they clearly stated it during the first release of the skin (Demon Hunter Sombra).

2 Likes

I hate you people who hate charity, instead of wanting new charities to get money with new skins you just want these other people to DIE!

I mean, that was exactly the point of the charity event:
“Tricking” people who usually wouldn’t donate into doing exactly that by using the most effective marketing strategy they have up their sleeves.

Make it more “shiny” by making it exclusive and more people will buy into it.

If they bring Pink Mercy back exactly those people won’t be donating next time they do a charity event and now you have to decide whats more pathetic:

Only donating for charity if you gain something in return, or jeopardizing future charity events, because you missed out on the skin the last time and want it so much that you don’t care about the negative effects :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi VioletDusk,

I actually made a topic about this a little while ago too, and I’m on board!

If you check out my thread, the best I said we can hope for is maybe one of the developer managers on here will see our topic and send it to Jeff and his group for a Q&A at Blizzcon Online this year.

1 Like

Personally I think we should be able to buy any skin we want, like how League does it. Relying on a gambling mechanic that’s stuffed full of so much uselessness is a horrible way to go about it. Apex took the same route so I don’t have many skins there, despite wanting quite a few them pretty badly. I’m more or less on a revolt if boxes are involved for skins. If it’s just skins and skins alone I might dabble but so long as you’re cramming it full of junk to lessen the odds of getting what I want, and in turn trying to force me to spend more money, I’ll just close my wallet and spend my money on other things. Like games that don’t have that mess.

1 Like

Why would you pay for things you get for free? On top of earning coins to get “any skin you want” in-game. All you have to do is play the game.

You do not care about the true meaning of Pink Mercy if you lock it behind a legacy filter. It means nothing to breast cancer victims now. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. It’s literally been reduced by a trophy by no other than you and

This guy, with the 1000 IQ take.

Oh do people still talk about this

It’s been years

1 Like

We wouldn’t have to if Blizzard was smart but now we all have to suffer.

1 Like

Suffer? What do you mean by that

1 Like

Pink Mercy lovers have to suffer knowing they have to beg for their right to donate and get a skin back. Charity haters have to deal with another Pink Mercy thread.

1 Like

I mean associations are taking donations 24/7 you don’t have to donate through Overwatch to help the cause

2 Likes

Yes! I know! Thank you so much for pointing out the obvious, again! :smiley:

No problem. It just seems apparently necessary because these threads are apparently still relevant three years after the fact

2 Likes