Please let us buy Pink Mercy

Then perhaps make it an annual rotation.

That way there’s still some exclusivity and urgency but still more opportunity for people to buy it and donate to charity.

I personally have no desire for the skin and would donate regardless of whether or not a skin was attached.

2 Likes

I think this would be pretty awesome, besides, I only really play Mercy and Widowmaker, but if they made a DVA, or Ana skin, that goes to a charity, then why not? if I like the skin enough I’ll maybe even start playing said heroes, I’m really hoping this is the direction Blizzard goes, yearly charity events that allow us to buy the previous skin aswell

2 Likes

Yes. I suggested something a while back for the 5 year anniversary event. We as a community to vote on like the top 10 weekly event skins we want to come back and then you personally get to pick three. And then bring back the OWL so I can get that sick mercy skin :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

B-Baiting? What are you talking about? ha… ha-ha :woozy_face:

No I would hold an auction and see how high the bids would go up to

I don’t need your echo chamber to tell me that I got ‘destroyed’ I didn’t get destroyed in anything. I stand where I stand whether you like it or not. Your filthy selfish greed is not going to change that.

Maybe one day you’ll figure out why it’s so gross to use a charity for personal gain. WHEN YOU GENUINELY START CARING ABOUT THE CHARITY AND THE PEOPLE SUFFERING.

1 Like

No.

That would devalue it for the people who purchased it when it was available.

What’s the point of a “Limited Time” Skin, if it is just going to be available again, defeats the purpose of it.

1 Like

Well you should have been out looking for a job instead of playing Overwatch.

1 Like

If your value is purely based on whether someone else has a skin or not, then maybe your values need some reexamination?

The purpose of “limited time” is to pressure people to buy it. It’s a tactic and generally a consumer hostile one. It puts all the power in the suppliers corner and forces the decision. It’s not a particularly good thing for US (the consumer). The skin has no intrinsic value of it’s own. People generally get them because they like the way they look, not because other people don’t have them.

Question for you: Are people who resell things like PS5’s for thousands of dollars after buying out all the stock they can just “getting value”?

A poisonous reply from a poison labled forumgoer: “Why don’t you just get a job?”

Life has many complications and the nuance of WHY someone doesn’t have the money or a job makes all the difference in the world.

6 Likes

You obviously don’t know know anything about people who collect things then.

1 Like

I know plenty thanks. I find many people who are “collectors” are some of the most joyless miserly people I know.
People who bought out every single happy meal to get beanie babies, damn those kids who just wanted the toy.

Yeah… same applies, thank you.

1 Like

You’re the kind who smurfs to be right.

Wow this thread exploded, don’t think I’ve seen a pink mercy thread this big.

Honestly I wouldn’t mind if pink mercy came back, I never liked limited skins and many people consider pink mercy to be one of the better skins let alone possibly the best limited skin.

1 Like

NerfMercy: laughs in necro

Maybe there’s hope :pleading_face:

1 Like

LOL favoriting this. it is crazy how this topic gets way out of hand. every pink mercy thread probably reaches its limit and gets 1000s of views

“smurfs to be right” What? Make it make sense.

That’s the most selfish and stupid reason. I’d be willing to bet people who say this probably don’t have friends or care about charity lmao.

Actually by your previous replies I’m diagnosing you with “go to therapy and learn how to sympathize instead of seeming like you torture small animals” disorder.

Anyway there’s an OWL team giving out free copies of Overwatch for people who donate so why can’t the same be done for this skin? It’s so stupid and pointless to keep it locked up.

People like to treat this skin like it’s a shiny trophy and not a reward for donating. In which case, a lot of you should’ve never donated in the first place because it’s clear you don’t care about the meaning behind the skin.

2 Likes

They can do a new skin for charity, and not re-release pink mercy, everyones happy, easy.

1 Like

Or also sell us pink Mercy with the new skins and then everyone is actually happy :slight_smile:

1 Like