Please address zenyatta and mercy

You don’t get the point, it is not “who’s the best”…it is “is it normal to have this situation”. No, this is not normal, a healer cannot have the most kills and the most damage done in a game because in Overwatch you have tanks, dps and healers. This situation should never happen and Moira is overpowered. You just cannot do both positions equally, and if so it clearly shows a balance problem.

With Moira, it is like a team has 6 players again.

no its not she easy to punish and has no utility shes morel like having a worse sym

Not like Zen has a massive hitbox, is the only support with no mobility, has no CC, requires good aim to keep himself alive, has a pathetic healing ability and is the most divable hero in the game.

Zen is the hardest support in the game simply because his ONLY defence is his aim. You want to nerf the one ability that makes him an AVERAGE pick? This is literally his worst meta right now. Snipers are broken. Flankers are broken. Dive is strong. He has 1 less tank for protection.

And you want to reduce his ult charge like he doesn’t already have the highest ult cost in the entire game when the damn thing is countered by a simple Ana grenade?

Sorry you can’t 1v5 on tank anymore, but tank shredding is Zen’s only purpose and the ONLY thing he is actually good at. So suck it up.

Particularly noob Moiras, like everyone else.

Zen is very much overpowered depending on map and team comp he just gets a pass because most players don’t get value on him and position terribly

As predicted we now have zen complaints I personally do not think he needs drastic changes but if it will happen he needs something in return because removing his damage will turn him from a glass cannon into glass.

My proposed change is this:

-Increase discord damage amp to 30% increase cooldown to 4 seconds.

• discord orb damage boost only applies to zen
  • new passive, masters guidance, allies who damage a discorded target get 60% of there damage done returned as healing once the target dies or discord is moved to a different target.
  • trancendence, ultimate cost increased.

I will Reiterate I do not think he needs drastic nerfs or a rework but as a zen enjoyed a change like this to shift power from damage to healing could be interesting.

Regardless of what anyone says discord is broken.

For me i main the tank role and well 20% extra dmg to me from a whole team on now cooldown is kinda broken.

There is no defense to that.

I would rather discord maybe do something like this for example

1. discord decreases the enemies damage by 15%

2. discord reduces ult charge gain by 20%

3. Discord does a dmg overtime like 10% per second.

Or nerf discord from 20% to 10%

A different nerf is make it like bastion transform give it a duration even like nemesis form like 8 seconds of discord but has a 8 second cooldown.

It is not fair for anyone to have an ability to make someone take increased damage from everyone by 20%.

It is overpowered and should be addressed. It also is extremely unfun to deal with.

Either of my options will still be a great support utility.

Lowering ult charge gain helps the team not get wiped by ults.

Lowering an enemies dmg can actually help boost heals on an ally or save your allies life and dmg overtime punishes ppl in the open

And this is a perfect example of why people shouldn’t follow the scoreboard blindly :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What is peoples obsession with taking away Zen’s discord orb and then replacing it with more healing? For how much of a glass cannon he is, you want to make him a glass mega healer instead? Bro instead of you dying to him you’re just never going to be able to kill anything instead, you fix one problem and replace it with another.

Heaven forbid support players have one support they can choose that can help break shields and lay on some extra damage when the DPS are slacking. Come on now there are probably just some number adjustments or other small things that can be done to discord orb to nerf it instead of making him a pure healer.

1 Like

Ah. Lucio.

Lucio doesn’t damage boost or negatively effect the enemies with that ability

So follow it not blindly.

He has a 0 cooldown ability which buffs the whole team.

Meanwhile Roadhog exists.

Does it make his team kill faster?

I am talking about a 0 cooldown ability that buffs the entire team.
That’s it.
Do I need to explain it a new way?

But you have to be in range unlike zen whos you just shoot at the target

Can you please explain why you keep trying to add things I never discussed? What is your end goal with that?

I never said anything about range.
Or anything about making them kill faster.
So why do you keep trying to add those things in?

All I said was that it has 0 damage & buffs the team.
so again:
Why do you keep trying to add things I never discussed? You don’t have a discussion about things by addressing everything but what was said.

I agree ngl
Non cooldown damageboosts have almays made comp quite a chore to play since its one of the easiest forms of cheese

So we are talking about zen whos fuscord orb makes it so everyone on your team no matter the range does 25% more damage and you want to compare it to lucio who only buffs his team hwen they are withing 10ish meters of the party and only speed buffs or heals them and needs to amp it at diffrent times you the one that brought irrelevant stuff up