Please address zenyatta and mercy

there is only two kinds of zen players, those that throw orbs and ones that throw matches.

With discord nerfs all tanks should get weaker as well imo. He is one of the few answers to the undying tank situations and it would be sad to straight up remove it from the game when you already can go double main healer and pocket your Ramattra or Rein through everything.

Ana and Zen needs some tuning against tanks, but their abilities should stay imo. Nothing is more annoying than dps that can’t put pressure on enemy backline and undying tank that gets whole support in the world as a result. Orisa shouldn’t be immortal with Fortify and discord makes it possible.

3 Likes

Some people can’t handle all dat iris.

1 Like

My brother have you tried your local korean school girl with giant pilot able mech. She shreds zen because she can eat his balls get in his face nuke him and get out. Zen is fine you just need to remember to prioritize killing zen first so he gets no value and if you can’t kill an immobile character with a massive hitbox that’s on you.

Mercy is getting some rework in season 4.

Uh, no he isn’t, at all. His pick rate is only slightly higher than Baptiste and Brigitte, for the past 6 months.

Moira is more played in GM than Zenyatta.

cool see you use overbuff so it means nothing blizzard them self said he was the most played in masters and gm

Why? 'Cause you said so? :rofl:

I’ll give up on blue beam the moment when healing is actually a way to win the game, and no other support is expected to dish out damage.

Moira overpower is ridiculous. I often finish a game first heal and first dps when I choose Moira, often in highlights of the game too. How can a healer can seriously be first healer AND first dps at the same time ? And you can see it in each game, when a team is losing, one of the healers always switch to Moira even if he doesn’t want to play Moira and it totally breaks the balance.

And instead of Moira’s nerf, Mercy has the worst nerf on season 3 although she’s already still less dedicated to damage needed a weapon switch.

Moira is the worst broken caracter I ever known in a game. She needs a nerf, leave Mercy alone.

mercys is posible to balance zen is just to strong letting him one not dedicate himself to giving that damage buff and 2 having it so that everyone is doing that increased damage to that one hero usually the tank

well you have 5 sources of healing and 3 for damage i hope your on top

So you get the point ?

I am not arguing with that

But the bottom line is that support in this game is expected to dish out damage, and Mercy does it via blue beam. So deleting it is just dumb, since then what am I suppose to do? Glock?

Hell no!

1 Like

the point is the board means nothing and doesn’t tell you anything useful out side of ult tracking

db has its own problems that need looked at but should it be removed maybe if she was to get a full rework which i wouldn’t advocate for they are very hit or miss on those. but discord needs looked at like yesterday its just op.

Damage boost as an ability should not be in the game anymore. Removing a tank -forgetting even shields- has turned something just a bit obnoxious into unmanageable. Damage boost on any hero should be exclusively behind ultimates. Both Zen and Mercy need reworking to accommodate that.

I played in the alpha and we kept stressing as alpha testers how Mercy and Zen, damage boost, felt signifyingly worse in a 5v5 scenario and yet when the game launched and we’re here, a few months post launch, with it feeling significantly worse and getting complained about left right and center, and with both forms being almost impossibly to realistically manage and balance, everyone is all shocked pikachu face. Like
of course they’re gonna feel worse
it’s one less possible shield, one less tank pool to soak damage, and one less tank to allow peel or pressure for the important damage boost targets

The board means nothing ?! Ok

It just says who did most damage, most kills, most heal, etc. And then the board means everything to say that Moira is ridiculous overpowered.

It would be nice to see Mercy’s damage boost on the board though.

okay mister tank shot sam will have the highest damage

cool play moira pharah or junk and just get chip damage and you will have the most elims

passive heal apply and could just show your heal botting one person standing in the middle giving everyone else ult charge

lol shes b teir at best

Just, do you think it’s normal for a Moira to be first healer + first DPS + highlights in a game ?

yes because how the board is set up is just to show you did something not whos the best

They are only talking about winrates in that post, rarely about pick rates, which both Brigitte and Zenyatta are at the bottom, less people playing those characters = inflated win rate, and heck, they even mention this issue, while they mention Brigitte, that still applies to Zen.

This goes to show, that Heroes with the highest win rates aren’t always the heroes that are played the most. When we look at who is actually being played, the top supports are Ana, Kiriko, and Mercy for nearly all skill tiers until Silver and Bronze, where Moira becomes picked quite a bit. It’s counterintuitive that Kiriko has such a high pick rate at the highest levels of play, but such a low win rate, and Brigitte has such a high win rate but a mediocre play rate.

Source: https://overwatch.blizzard.com/en-us/news/23917966/

So according to the developers, Mercy, Kiriko, and Ana are more played than others, no where in that post they mentioned Zenyatta except for a inflated winrate due to a low pickrate.