Please address zenyatta and mercy

Zenyatta is making this game miserable right now i do not care at all for the excuse of oh he is so diveable so he can have an op ability zen needs a change now!!!

Discord orb is stupidly overpowered its 20% extra damage against 1 enemy for an infinite duration unless zen is killed or you hide behind a wall. Not only is this broken it has no cooldown.

This ability needs to be switched to either a burst aoe heal or make discord significantly reduce ult charge gained from an enemy but not tsking more damage that is broken.

No hero should have forms of boosting damage this goes to both zen and mercy.

Switch it for another ability.

Mercy needs her base healing reverted and remove the bonus healing for alloes under half health it makes 200 hp heroes feel like a tank its ridiculous

4 Likes

Ok, I’ll address them.

Hello, Abbot and Doctor.

what now?

31 Likes

What meow?

16 Likes

Wow, you must be really awful to think Zen is OP…

13 Likes

How many times did you die in this match?

2 Likes

Yes totally it is me being awful when a hero has a 0 cooldown ability which buffs a whole teams fmg by alot against one hero that is totally balanced isnt it?

Just waiting for the excuse hes diveable so its ok right?

No its not

2 Likes

It’s not an excuse it’s facts. You have to learn how to counter each character. ADAPT. Big part of the game right there. If you think something is “OP” I think it’s just your team not recognizing threats/not knowing how to handle it. Change characters if you have to (what a weird idea right?)

5 Likes

Also if he didn’t have the orb he would have a zero pick rate lol. Every character needs a strong ability to have a use on the team

They also have a strong weakness (that diveable thing you keep waiting for someone to bring up)

Well there it is, we’re ready for your “Zens diveable-ness vs OP ability” rant

11 Likes

This is the first time in years I’ve seen someone actually complaining about Zen

2 Likes

To be fair, over watch 1 never relied exclusively on one tank to make or break a fight. Zenyatta can abuse this new team mechanic by making that 1 tank completely negated. Not going to say its overpowered but it certainly makes playing a tank miserable in those situations.

4 Likes

I’d rather not lose damage boost entirely. Nerfing it can be something to consider but I don’t want it gone entirely.

Zenyetta is a glass cannon, who is very strong if you give him tons of space, but every weak if he is constantly getting dive/flank.

5 Likes

How to say you never pressure a zen to break LOS, without say you never pressure a zen.

1 Like

Nah, Zen discord is actually a huge problem. As is Mercy. Resourceless, non-static damage boosts are a big problem.

25%

Zen is the most played support in gm you know why discord is broken even more broken then bd. In higher ranks if you dont run zen you loose staight up because your tank is just not able to make space what so ever from a no skill infinite ability.

No they need balanced kits not one thing they do so good its brakes the game.

With one tank it will be a more common problem but for some reason every looks at db

No hes not hes an enabler he would need less hp he has normal hp not a glass cannon

Cool broke line of sight pop out right back on you

2 Likes

Ya no, he is going to be their a for a few till he gets Healing.

Like just keep focusing him, and that discord won’t be up for much. Doubly so if kill him. As he needs LOS to keep that up.

Just make him your main target and you golden. It’s not that hard, especially if you ping him when he gets low.

He is slow, with no self sustain tools. It’s not complicated.

3 Likes

So a second because his partner in crim can all pump out insane healing because hes a flex support not a main support so in a proper team that works together zen will never die you orb the diver murder them and then its back on the tank and thays what yiu see from top 50p game play.

Ya and if zen is smart you play with a dps like a soldier or mei to protect your from dive its not hard pluse he can 2 tap along side a kick that has litteraly let me 1v1 a rein.

Hmm, hates Zen but can’t dive…

Sigma main?

2 Likes

hehe, you would have never liked 50% discord zen

1 Like

???

dude 25% isn’t as much as you think it is, even then if say that zen is playing with a ana she will be the one mostly solo healing the tank and other dps.

Meaning that that the enemy team in general only ever is pumping major heals into a single target and can’t always refill every little bit of damage.

Like supplies so little sustain for his team, it’s basically like his entire team is playing with less accurate soldier in the support slot.

His team is very vulnerable to any little bit of focus fire. That other support only has so much resources. Or is a mercy that only is good at healing below 50hp heroes. And your team only has to play through one suzu/lamp/nade.

like both teams are sustaining more damage when zen is in play.