Placements EXTREMELY inaccurate

that’d be an interesting match to watch, what’s the replay code?

5 Likes

trying to gaslight me yet again by trying to claim it doesnt exist or something? Look at the screenshot and frankly remain quiet. You have a 2.2 e/d ration hitscan at 2300 averging 0 gold medals. Thanks overbuff. Needless to say that renders your input as worth less than nothing. Your stats explain your inclination to convince others they deserve the same situation as yours though. May I recommend practice range and experimenting with your sensitivity to find something that suits you, so you can start improving?

1 Like

You’re not willing to share the replay code then? It sure sounds like you have something to hide by lashing out instead. You’re very defensive for someone so confident in their own abilities.

5 Likes

Pretty much disproven all the evidence here.

That said keep calling people names that disagree with you rather than you know write a counter point.

Imagine getting annoyed by being put down by people then do the exact same thing but calling people ratkids. To be fair, nothing I can write can put you down more than you’ve done to yourself

4 Likes

go argue on the main thread then instead of cherry picking something. Btw U CONVENIENTLY skipped the blizzard employees statement. You know the one who confirms the handicap? Typical. Notice the 3 hearts on ur post from silent hurting bots still desparetely clinging on despite being wrong. When youve got nothing else, conforming in eachothers pettiness means youre winning right? Thats literally how their brains work, if their comments get more hearts than the comments they dislike, they think they won. Hooorayyy congrats! Didnt read further. It’s almost like you can tell they are redditors as well. :rofl:I’m done

1 Like

DeniabilityMan. There is for sure some rigging component at work. The devs even said so. Otherwise they could just come here in orange font and say “aboslutely no rigging”. We all know what MMR system instead of SR system is for.

I feel this everytime I - i mean my bro friend - tries to boost. There are more “false labelled” matches than “makes sense” ones. So much of the SR numbers people have are wtflul? And you definitely feel the handicapping on your boost upwards.

The black market has moved to just botting lvl 25s and either selling freshies (for people to rng i mean placements) or sabing them to bronze because that seems like the cool place to be right now.

1 Like

I have a smurf account, I’m not the best player in the world but I can move up to mid gold at will reliably.

link?

3 Likes

The post “how MM works” where they explain 50-50 odds using behind the scenes MMR. How are you even involved in this topic if you’re not caught up on it, or not familiar with that post? No one is digging links up for you if you’re that ignorant of the convo lul.

2 Likes

Oh, ok, the explanation they provided that you’re wilfully misinterpreting, gotcha. Here’s what you’re not taking into account:

1. It does not take your historical wins and losses into account, only your current MMR which is reflected as your SR (your MMR isn’t an integer and cannot accurately be represented as such)
  2. It is an estimated 50/50 chance (or as close as the matchmaker can get) for your team to win or lose that specific game.
  3. There are numerous factors including but not limited to - teammate mood, chemical enhancement, smurfs, throwers - that the matchmaker cannot possibly be aware of which will influence the outcome of any particular match.

So yeah you’re basically putting words in their mouths.

4 Likes

Rofl he was literally given the link and other pieces of proof and he purposefully chooses to ignore it because just acknowledging it instantly proves him wrong, and hes desparately trying to save face. He cant own up to having gone this far and then be like “oh s*** ur right the blizz employee DID say that mb guys i was wrong”
I mean the sheer cognitive dissonance that lets one blindly argue for his beliefs because he chose to ignore all proof is staggering. (not that its related but kind of makes sense that his native rank should still be gold in 2021, just a cherry on top I suppose)

1 Like

so, how’s that replay code coming along, guy with a private profile that says they’re gm?

5 Likes

Omegalul….

People like you, hard stuck gold, flexing bought accounts because they don’t understand MMR always give me a laugh.

Just as MMR can work to negatively match you against more difficult players, it can also work to match you against players more of your skill.

Maybe it’s aimbot…. Or maybe he’s a boosted player playing against other boosted players in GM….

APM, accuracy, elims/10, deaths/10, etc.

If the system works to match you against people based on your MMR, and your MMR is only based on your past 20-ish games (per cutberts post, or is that Kaawamba’s? Go back and read for the correct answer :wink:).

it is completely reasonable to expect that silver/gold/plat players on bought accounts will be matched against players of their own MMR (even in GM) until the system can no longer effectively match people against players of their own MMR, which causes the rises or falls, (win/loss streak which pretty much any/everyone in the rigged MM cult agrees with).

It’s basic software engineering really….

2 Likes

Based on your history of shill posts the only thing bought is you.

2 Likes

Good to see you again, reciepts.

Was wondering how long you’d stay away…. :joy:

3 Likes

I appreciate the compliment of you being unable to comprehend that I’m so much higher ranked than you, so much so that you must cope that I’m “buying them”, haha I also somehow managed to play well enough on my rank that people called me a cheater for my footage too? Thanks, I know it’s very impressive. To the likes of you at least. Stay bad and stay jealous.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

You don’t even know me.

Just as I don’t know you

1 Like

glad we got that settled. Yet you presume to know my rank, my account status, alleged mmr, cheat/ not cheat, whether anything I “flex” is real or not real, etc. ?
Funny how that works. Seems like on this forum literally anything that comes to your imagination goes.

2 Likes

Wow…. You REALLY ARE learning!!

Maybe you’re not as boosted as I thought :relieved:

3 Likes

He’s delusional. Thinks I’m someone else on these forums lol.

2 Likes

More ignorance. The match youre requesting a replay for I already posted a screenshot showcasing that 9 of the 12 players are smurfs? Out of ideas for excuses already so gonna repeat yourself now?
:sleeping:

1 Like