Pink Mercy skin

As I remember we got charity donation a year ago, at the beginning of May. I missed it. How many chances that we will got it again?

7 Likes

I would’t get my hopes up.

13 Likes

Odds are Pink Mercy isn’t coming back unless they do another round for the same charity.

More likely a new skin will be made for a new charity.

12 Likes

maybe in the anniversary. they never brought it back however so dont get your hopes up.

would be cool if in anniversary event all skin events came back+challenges. so nano/bastet challenges at the same time or maybe one the first week then the other next and recycle until event ends. sombra diablo skin should also be available in anniversary.

3 Likes

Blue Genji for prostate cancer.

Make it happen, Blizzard

4 Likes

That’s the real reason they confirmed he still has his… bits.

2 Likes

Oh god, pls no. I want my special skins be special.
If everyone can just get them, wher is the point in donating or buying something at releas?
It was flaked up with the genji o ni stuff too.
Still hate then for it.
So i hope pink mercy and the other time limeted skins will never be avalibel again.

Sincerly Hame
~Auf der Heide blĂĽhmt ein kleines BlĂĽmelein, und das heiĂźt ERIKA~

8 Likes

… does he even have a prostate anymore?

1 Like

You’re so cruel :’( I had no chance to buy it D:

4 Likes

maybe yes or maybe not. as jeff kaplan said “never say never” although they might bring it back if they do a other charity event. but it wouldn’t make any sense if they did “lung cancer” for example and bring back the pink mercy skin again. but again it might come back because they said its for a good cause so don’t worry. we have to wait a little while because maybe they might do a charity event again for may! so just wait.

1 Like

??
I just dont want stuff i paied/or grided for to be for free…
Nothing more.
If you want the skinn, buy it next time in time.

SIncerly Hamen
~Those who have crossed the Emperor have never prospered~

Most people that want it back would gladly pay for it.

5 Likes

Well…i am just looking at the oni event and how they handeld this stuff…so no thx either way.

Did they really? I mean hes a good looking bloke, but i didnt need to know he was still functional.
Well, i guess Mercy did prioritize when it came to saving him.

No that’s not really the reason I was just making a joke. Chu confirmed it because he was asked in an interview if Genji still needs to eat and use the bathroom and such. He does.

The skin doubles as a plaque that proves you contributed at least $15 USD to the BCRF charity event. “Greedy and cruel” would seem more appropriate to describe giving that item away to people who didn’t contribute, as it devalues those who did.

2 Likes

what’s funny is this is the greedy and cruel part imo:

like?
really?
to help a good cause…?
is this really a dilemma?

the problem is that people are concerned it won’t be available at all, not that people want it for free or for it to drop it lootboxes

this would be valid… if you had to pay for it

there was nothing “exclusive” for this, so it’s not as special as you want to pretend it to be

it was free for playing blizzard’s other free game

you had to grind for it the same way someone would have had to in this game (or, yes, paid for from a lootbox)

if your value comes from showing other people you donated to charity…
that’s even more cruel and greedy

3 Likes

The Pink Mercy skin is listed as a “Legacy” item in the hero gallery filter. This means there is no intention to make this item available again.

16 Likes

The value of exclusivity varies from person to person, but it undeniably holds value for many people. That value in this case is used as an incentive to donate to charity. Removing that value reduces the incentive to contribute to any similar events in the future.

You can judge individual people for why they contributed if you want, but the outcome is the same regardless of their motivations. Charity events are intentionally designed to appeal to those motivations for a benevolent cause.

4 Likes

Curious why Oni Genji, Cop D.VA, and Demon Hunter Sombra aren’t Legacy as well then for those of us that invested the time or money to get them :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Also, All-Star Genji & Tracer… if they decide to bring them back again this year.

Not that I really care if others get access to them or not. Just curious why Pink Mercy (whom I have) gets special treatment but not the others?

But by the double-standard they’re setting with D.H. Sombra, it’s only fair to make Blizzcon Bastion & Winston available again somehow :man_shrugging:t2: (Note: I’m only missing B.C. Harambe.)