Pink mercy return overwatch 2 PLEASE

not at all

what you are seeing in threads like this is normal consumer behavior

you go to a grocery store, find out that they’ve removed your favorite product from the shelf, so you talk to a manager and ask that it be brought back in again

simple, normal, everyday consumer behavior

it only makes sense to ask for that which could be available but currently isnt

They remove things I like from stores all the time. (it’s actually a joke in my family about it) and never have I once bugged anybody about it. I just accept it and find something else.

if thats how you personally choose to react to such a circumstance, thats fine as well

Many consumers - normal everyday folk - will ask for something to be made available when it isnt but could be

That’s what would typically happen, but this case is more like this:

You go to a grocery store looking for a product such as Holiday Spice Pepsi from nearly five years ago that was limited-time-only and ask the manager to consider bringing it back, and they say, “we have no plans to do so.” And you keep showing up every day asking when it will return? And keep telling people you feel it will return and expect if the store had new owners, they would bring it back. You tell the manager they could make “big bags of cash” if they brought this back and how you just know millions of people are clamoring for it to return!

6 Likes

Many consumers - normal everyday folk - buy things purposefully when the producer implies that it will not be available again, as the scarcity adds value to them ^-^

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree, I personally do not care if it makes a return or not as it is skin attached to a good cause. Like you said it is weird, but also interesting seeing this topic pop up every other day theoretically as many others know that this topic, this skin is popular amongst most.

By nature, and I am going say this in quotations " Allegedly, it is individuals who do not obtain the skin that creates such topics" new and existing players I notice, and there IS NOTHING wrong with fighting for a cause or in this case fighting to keep this topic alive years later from the event, but many have tried to explain why this is very unlikely, not impossible, but highly unlikely due to reasons, legal reason.

Not to mention that individuals and dev have stated that back then and even in the year 2022. It is just quite interesting indeed.

Thank you for this, I was looking all day for this, saved and bookmarked.

3 Likes

Glad to help!

4 Likes

in regards to Andy’s statement: plans can and do change…quite frequently in fact when it comes to Overwatch.

Threads like this one help keep the possibility of a change in plans open

Yall dont care about the charity. It sickens me to no end how many people seem to “care” about the charity because of a b tier skin.

If you care, you would donate today without an incentive

1 Like

its still unique even if more ppl have it…making another pink skin would remove its uniqueness. your post make NO SENSE AT Alll…

How exactly is it that you know all of us, and well enough that you know each of our motivations?

Most likely, you dont, actually, and as such this is a baseless attack on others, which is against the rules and spirit of this forum

I ask that such attacks cease

Here, if you want to donate, click this

bcrf.org/donate
1 Like

Group B has been explained many times in most Pink Mercy threads

Pink Mercy is an appeal to group B

“Just donate” is an appeal to Group A

Apart from there are people who are both

Therefore this explaination is null and void

1 Like

actually, the explanation I provided is quite valid

Again.

People like you who only want the skin dont care.

As someone who has had family members who have actually died from this terrible disease, it annoys me to no end how childish some people get for some damn pixels

I suggest you heavily consider changing your perspective on the issue.

From now on, any thread i see for this skin i will be flagging and i encourage others to do the same

The devs have spoken on this, MULTIPLE TIMES, its not coming back

END. OF. STORY

2 Likes

again, this is an entirely baseless attack on other forum members

such attacks are against both the spirit and rules of this forum

as such, I ask again that these attacks cease

I am sorry for your loss(es), but what seems to be forgotten here is that those you are accusing have also lost loved ones and/or experienced breast cancer and/or had a loved one go through the pain and suferring of breast cancer and its treatment

such flags will be false flags, as this is a legitimate OW-related topic on a forum specifically set up for discussion of OW-related topics

false flagging is against the rules of the forum

first, thats not what the devs said

second, the skin will come back when and if Blizzard decides it will come back, no matter how many forum members declare otherwise

not at all

the discussion continues

however, given the continued baseless attacks you have made on other forum members, I will not be responding any further to this side discussion

It’s also baseless to claim you they do care. But you don’t care about a baseless argument as long as it’s on your side. You cry “attack” when you know you can’t dispute the claim.

I ask that you stop posting the same substanceless posts over and over with your baseless claims and irrelevant opinions, but you refuse every time.

As usual, you misstated it. The skin might come back. Many of us hope it doesn’t though ^-^

Oh hey! It’s the dodo excuse :smiley: You act like you’re being attacked, and use it as an excuse to ignore your opponents who you can’t argue against, even when you’re trying your absolute hardest.

1 Like

Actually, youve been attacking me. Please stop

2 Likes

Alright. Now provide proof of these changes. Provide quotes or videos stating for examples.

If you can then I’ll stop referring to the Andy B quote.

4 Likes