Pink mercy return overwatch 2 PLEASE

Well, you are the one who made the claim and now you are telling me it is my job to go look for proof for you? Thats not generally how it works, no.
If that is the case i choose to not to believe your claim.

2 Likes

It has been requested before.

I mean they have already addressed the request before and they’ve said they have no plans on bringing it back.

Maybe it’s just time to let it go.

1 Like

I have no issue with that

Thank you for remaining civil about it

I am not sure what you are referring to here - what exactly has been requested before?

Proof doesn’t matter to the covetous individuals who want Pink Mercy to return at all costs, even with eliminating the charity component.

These people post outrageous fictional statements and ideas without proof, not rooted in facts or reality, yet have the nerve to demand evidence of common knowledge and refuse to accept simple facts. Let’s go over some of these:

The new CEO will bring back Pink Mercy!
Microsoft will want it to return.
Pink Mercy will return.
There is a good chance it will return.
BCRF needs a big bag of cash.
Blizzard needs PR points with women.
Millions of people with duplicate accounts want to buy Pink Mercy.
The partnership is ongoing because Pink Mercy still has the BCRF logo.
A few hundred thousand of the 840k are dormant accounts or banned or lost access, so all these people want to repurchase Pink Mercy.
Staff and mods that make statements don’t know what they’re talking about.

There is no evidence of any of it, yet they continue to use these talking points.

But real stuff like a 1.68% ownership rate is somehow “alleged exclusivity,” 840k participants aren’t “unique or special,” or the fact that Pink Mercy is a one-time-only charity skin from 2018 is “not true because they will bring it back.”

It’s weird and interesting at the same time.

3 Likes

Meh it’s sad there’s proof from Andy B stating it’s not coming back-quoted it earlier in the thread too:

But it gets ignored. Still feel free to use this as a response when proof of a statement is needed.

4 Likes

Do you even read what you type?! :woman_facepalming:

I do, and I did…and this question remains unanswered

will you be answering?

:clown_face: :crazy_face:

And so has the request for the skin. As stated multiple times already: They have no plans to bring it back.

Let.
It.
Go.

1 Like

I am in many threads where the topic is repeated far more often than Pink Mercy is

I have never, in all my years here, seen any requests to move all of the posts on the topic in question to a megathread

Plans can and do change

Particularly when it comes to Overwatch

no need

this is a legitimate OW-related topic on a forum dedicated specifically to the discussion of ow-related topics

so this thread, same as every Pink Mercy thread, legitimately belongs here

You’re like kids in a store when your parent(s) tell you no, you can’t have that toy. You just keep pestering and pestering 'em about hoping to break them down until they cave.

1 Like

not at all

what you are seeing in threads like this is normal consumer behavior

you go to a grocery store, find out that they’ve removed your favorite product from the shelf, so you talk to a manager and ask that it be brought back in again

simple, normal, everyday consumer behavior

it only makes sense to ask for that which could be available but currently isnt

They remove things I like from stores all the time. (it’s actually a joke in my family about it) and never have I once bugged anybody about it. I just accept it and find something else.

if thats how you personally choose to react to such a circumstance, thats fine as well

Many consumers - normal everyday folk - will ask for something to be made available when it isnt but could be

That’s what would typically happen, but this case is more like this:

You go to a grocery store looking for a product such as Holiday Spice Pepsi from nearly five years ago that was limited-time-only and ask the manager to consider bringing it back, and they say, “we have no plans to do so.” And you keep showing up every day asking when it will return? And keep telling people you feel it will return and expect if the store had new owners, they would bring it back. You tell the manager they could make “big bags of cash” if they brought this back and how you just know millions of people are clamoring for it to return!

6 Likes

Many consumers - normal everyday folk - buy things purposefully when the producer implies that it will not be available again, as the scarcity adds value to them ^-^

3 Likes

I wholeheartedly agree, I personally do not care if it makes a return or not as it is skin attached to a good cause. Like you said it is weird, but also interesting seeing this topic pop up every other day theoretically as many others know that this topic, this skin is popular amongst most.

By nature, and I am going say this in quotations " Allegedly, it is individuals who do not obtain the skin that creates such topics" new and existing players I notice, and there IS NOTHING wrong with fighting for a cause or in this case fighting to keep this topic alive years later from the event, but many have tried to explain why this is very unlikely, not impossible, but highly unlikely due to reasons, legal reason.

Not to mention that individuals and dev have stated that back then and even in the year 2022. It is just quite interesting indeed.

Thank you for this, I was looking all day for this, saved and bookmarked.

3 Likes

Glad to help!

4 Likes

in regards to Andy’s statement: plans can and do change…quite frequently in fact when it comes to Overwatch.

Threads like this one help keep the possibility of a change in plans open

Yall dont care about the charity. It sickens me to no end how many people seem to “care” about the charity because of a b tier skin.

If you care, you would donate today without an incentive

1 Like