Pink Mercy - Near $10 Million Raised

Yes, absolutely. In Blizzard’s place I would also have a few skins ready in case of disaster for the Red Cross or Doctors Without Borders, or both, when it is important to raise a huge amount of money as fast as possible to help the victims.

Would prostate cancer Doomfist be too tasteless?

1 Like

Not quite sure why Doomfirst and prostate cancer?

I would pick another support. Lucio would be the obvious choice, since he is actually male.

I’ll just be over here watching for the announcement of the skin being added to lootboxes in the future.

I bought the skin for my PS4 and XboxOne account. Glad to know we’re close to the goal.

“This, brings a smile to my face”
-Thanos

It’s supporting people with cancer.

Anyone who doesn’t want a skin behind a “paywall” of supporting people who have cancer needs to get a grip.

Idk why this matters. But that’s around 666,666 purchases.

This would be a very , VERY bad idea if future events are ever planned or intended.

It was more like how you check for prostate cancer and he primarily uses that big fist of his as a weapon…

1 Like

Good job everyone.

Pink Mercys assemble!

1 Like

I’m SO HAPPY to have possibly contributed to something good! :smile_cat:

I usually can never donate to anything because i’m Broke most of the time. ;-;

But this time, i couldn’t go without~!

I even bought Mercy’s Golden gun to go with the skin.
It’s my second golden gun Evah.

2 Likes

So logically, we need a pink devil Mercy now

1 Like

Awesome job blizz and everyone who donated!!!

Let’s all now finish it strong and get ready for Soldier 76 Prostate Cancer Skin!!!

Great job

The Cancer Industry is Too Prosperous to Allow a Cure

AGREE 100%, TO THE LETTER!!!

(Huge aside, why am i not able to post a sentence in all caps?)

Hmmmmmm.

Get me Doomfist, a yellow jumpsuit, and some red paint! We’ve got work to do!

It’s just a skin, why does that make it a money sink?

The logic justifying lootboxes is that they can be earned in game and that you don’t have to pay money to get new stuff for free. This ultimately plays off of the fact that skins really don’t mater cosmetically, otherwise locking them behind random chance and letting you pay money for random chance would be unacceptable, no?

That will continue to hold true if you pay money directly for skins, the only difference being that you’re suddenly against the game just because there’s a higher paywall free of RNG in front of skins but new content that actually adds to gameplay would continue to be free.

The end result is that if you’re fine with lootboxes, you’re fine with paywall skins whether or not you’ll admit it. If you’re not, then the other falls with it.

Grats on the 10 million. Now if only they were stop nerfing mercy and give us back Original mercy as a show of good faith and a hope for all. :slight_smile:

Don’t play mercy so I didn’t really want the skin but donated anyways and watched the streams to get the sprays to show my support.

1 Like