Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

You’re not a moderator. A moderator is one to decide what and what is legitimate or not.

We all have our opinions about the Pink skin returning, and not everyone will agree. Threads are generally open for discussion.

As long as people are being fair with their points (no name callin etc), I don’t see why they should stop engaging in the chats.

In the end, no one is going to be right or wrong.

It’s up to Blizzard.

Any disagreement with Dodo is an attack

7 Likes

I am indeed not a moderator.

However, I can (and did) ask him to make this adjustment

emphasis on ask.

a forum mod could insist. I cannot, and did not.

It is my hope that as one of the folks mostly on his side, he will listen

so we’ll see

agreed

unfortunately, many of the statements made in this thread so far have not on topic, and worse, many of those have solely been attacks on other forum members or attacks on the right of others to discuss this topic at all. Neither is appropriate in any legitimate thread

agreed again

but talking about people being obsessed with the topic, saying “give it up” or “stop talking about this”, claiming so and so is “lying” or “horrible” - stuff like this has no place here

1 Like

request denied, and it was a suggestion. i didn’t say “shut up about it” i simply said “just give up” because they have no plans to return it

on the contrary

the statement they made actually adds incentive to continue to discuss it…as plans can and do change

on the other hand, telling fellow forum members to “give it up” or suchlike is inappropriate in a forum explicitly set up for discussion of legitimate overwatch topics like this one

1 Like

March 31st of this year

5 Likes

Again, a moderator will handle comments against CoC.

You’re labeling a few things as an “attack” when it’s not.

Anyway, that’s my two cents. As I said, I still don’t get the desire for this one skin in particular.

yep

plans can and do change

role-less queue was removed, but came back

222 was added, and is now going away

etc etc etc

They will probably just add it to a Battle Pass. Don’t worry.

1 Like

as a clarification, the items I labeled as an attack and/or containing an attack were an attack and/or contained an attack

with this now fully clarified I wont be discussing it further in this side conversation

1 Like

it’s not inappropriate at all. and i’m telling them to simply give up because if it’s been this long and they even admitted themselves they have no plans to return it, i highly doubt pink mercy will come back.

this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have hope, pink can definitely come back in the future, however they announced that there are no plans for it. again this doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have hope, because nano cola dva came back. but i’m saying “give up” because they even admitted they won’t add it back again

and also i do wish to have it return again, it would be beneficial to everyone. i could get it to complete my collection for mercy for all her limited skins.

Funny all I did was posted a quote. Didn’t ask for your response.

dw he always does this lol. tbh there’s no fighting with him, the way he types purposely makes the other person mad, and i fall victim to that, so just don’t interfere

Meh true. Also notorious for editing his replies too.

2 Likes

i didn’t even know he did that

1 Like

Still remember he fully edited a reply to me a while back while denying it despite having the “edited” icon on the original reply.

So yeah.

2 Likes

He did not ask for your response either, and you did not ask for mine, and I am not asking for yours. It is just kind of how internet discussions work, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Meh I just posted the response from Andy B when addressing the Pink Mercy and he’s trying to play “gotcha”.

But you’re right tho nevertheless.

2 Likes

in reality no one’s asking for any say right now so in reality are we disobeying??? :flushed::flushed:

1 Like

any post is in essence an implicit request for a reply, given that any forum member can read any post and can opt to reply to any post

as such, it should never come as a surprise that a post is replied to

as I explained to you when this happened, a year and a half ago or so as best I recall, thats not what happened

1 Like