Pink Mercy in Overwatch 2

Hopefully one day they will make color variants of the original skin, there would be no legal problems…

Purple mercy

Leave the poor horse alone.
It’s not coming back.

2 Likes
  1. Merging is coming, so comsietcs will be shared across platforms.
  2. No, that’s not discrimination.

Nothing is stoping you from donating.

Please stop making boards about it.

1 Like

Stop spamming

1 Like

this is an old thread…created 6 days ago but never replied to back then

this is the replacement thread:

please go there for the current conversation

1 Like

If you really want to support the cause they could just donate directly and not try to get something in return. Just do it out of the kindness of your heart and not for cosmetic gain.

2 Likes

I support the return of pink mercy

Here’s the pink mercy skin, now go buy it

2 Likes

It’s not coming back. It’s never coming back.

Repeat this phrase for 60 minutes.

You cannot possibly know this for certain. All they said is no current plans, doesn’t mean plans can’t change.

You clearly didn’t hear me correctly. The Pink Mercy skin, previously released in 2019 to support the BCRF, is not nor will come to the game ever again.

This statement is incorrect.

copium

20 characters

This adds nothing substantial to the discussion.

When has it been proven incorrect, bub?

The burden of proof lies with the person making the definitive claim(s). As you cannot know for certain, your statement remains incorrect.

1 Like

Oh. I understand.

(Relatively recent too!)

Never understood why people are against this. Less FOMO the better. Its a dumb skin. If people want it and enhances their experience with the game, why gatekeep it?

2 Likes

I doubt she will ever come back, especially with Blizzard pushing the game to be heavily FOMO based, most new skins will be as rare as Pink Mercy is.

(For the record, I hate FOMO, at this point, I’d accept any and all skins coming back, especially new ones in a few days’ time).