Petition for 6v6

Thanks dude I will do as much as I can to help

2 Likes

It’s a hard one hey. It’s very divisive; you’ll get people from both camps being very opinionated about which is best. But i think Blizzard won’t backtrack and revert, and if they do, it probably won’t be for the longest time. I’m team 6v6, but can also see why some people gravitate towards 5v5. But then again, I have seen many arguments for why 6v6 didn’t and can’t work, which have been smashed.

Because of a petition they release wow classic.

5 Likes

Yeah I can understand why people prefer 5v5 too it has some core problems that sadly cannot be fixed, but, the game feels faster you die more, but, there are more fights and that’s why I want both modes not just 6v6 nor just 5v5 both are good in their own way.

Really? didn’t knew about that I though it was just like people asking for it on twitter and reddit for years, didn’t expect that a petition can make a difference that big.

1 Like

No

Petitions are against CoC, especially for things people dont want

Signed.

In the meantime, play these custom 6v6 modes if you want to see what it could be like with 6v6 again.

Thank you, Forum Constable. You’re relieved.

classic only came back for WoW because they got sick of the non-retail servers popping up of previous patches, on the internet. and they got tired of spending loads of cash on attorney’s to put a stop to it.

The community agreed. no more non-retail servers if they brought WoW classic back and we would PAY for it. 100%. World’s best compromise between Blizzard and the players. I cant thank them enough for doing this at Blizzard. For bringing back WoW classic they forever have my gratitude.

Honestly all it took was Sigma getting reworked instead of the several reworks we’ve had because of 5v5.

He’s the one causing double shield. He should have been reworked, not the entire game.

1 Like

Dude first of all WoW classic became a thing because of a petition second of all people clearly want this stop coping and thinking that everyone loves 5v5 just like you because the reality is much different, just look at polls, ask in game and compare YouTube videos defending 5v5 and 6v6 and you will see that in terms of likes/dislikes 6v6 always wins and you will see that 6v6 is indeed more popular sorry bud it’s the truth.

i actually miss those maps

1 Like

Like if they made the shield temporary and changed kinetic grasp a little bit it would be fixed and the shield one is kinda Optional because let’s be honest the shields weren’t that big of a problem at the end of ow1’s life span what was the problem was fortify and kinetic grasp allowing sigma and orisa to survive time enough to get their shields again.

1 Like

This isnt true by the way

More lies from Jumps lol

But it was the reason why we got official wow classic servers.

Yeah that petition was denied btw lol

i played ow1 since day 1 and same with ow2. i enjoy both 6v6 and 5v5 and it doesnt matter to me either way . i believe that you guys will never stop crying over what we dont have regardless of what might happen because thats just what you re good at .complaining

even if we would get 6v6 today , i wouldnt be surprirsed if you make the same post tmrw asking for 5v5 xD

So in your world WoW classic got never release ?
I know you the person that always tries to create its own reality.
Like saying that 6v6 overwatch was always bad insipide of being at that time game of the year.

1 Like

It got released but it wasnt due to the petition

Dude just ignore this guy he’s living in a world of his own and won’t accept the truth, I gave up of trying and convince him, you should too.

1 Like

Can you provide proof that they released it without the petition in mind?

is there a petition to sign tho all this talk and no action we should do something about instead of arguing with 5v5 people… we already know the community is split cause of this so let just take action