People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

Nice! Now we wait for day 2 sprays! :slight_smile:

Haven’t checked in game yet but I have received a notification on Twitch for both Day 1 sprays.
From Ireland (a “region locked” country)
Very happy with Blizzard for fixing this so quickly

1 Like

YAY! Got first two!! :grin:
Oh, also, got notifications on Twitch about earning all four sprays. Today is a good day! Thanks to Blizzard for pretty fast fix :smile:
UPD: Just got next two. God Bless Blizzard :sparkles:

1 Like

Guys yes!I got the first two sprays too.
Waiting for the other two now :slight_smile:

Just received Twitch notifications for both Day 2 sprays :smiley:

Just now got the other two sprays!
All sprays are here! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got the second set of sprays!!!

I got the rest as well!!!

Could not be happier right now. :smiley:

3 Likes

Got them all as well. Better late than never I guess.
It gives me some hope for future promotions.

1 Like

I’m joining the party. I got the notifications for all 4 sprays and they’re all unlocked in game. I’m also from a region locked country with regards to the tokens.

Hopefully the issue is now solved for everyone who had sprays missing.

1 Like

Makes me happy to see everyone finally being happy! Gonna go in-game & equip them all right now, they feel like some of the most hard earned sprays for me right now… :joy:

5 Likes

So I got all of the sprays today and I was thinking I wasn’t going to get them anymore but hey I’m glad that this was resolved :>

1 Like

Hot dog, it’s fixed now? Can’t wait to go home and look at those puppies then probably never equip them but just be happy that I have them in my collection

2 Likes

All 4 unlocked for me as well! I have Twitch notifications for each and they’re all unlocked and equippable in-game.

I’m so glad this got solved and that everybody got what they earned!

2 Likes

Congratulations, Paulie2510! :clap::clap::clap:

Hoping that i would get mine but well… :man_shrugging:

Oh I am pretty sure you will, check your Twitch you might have notification there.

If not, maybe its because they dealt with Europe first, and now they will deal with Asia? That could be a thing.

1 Like

HOT DAWG! I received a notification on Twitch that i have all 4 sprays dropped!

From Singapore, btw

Thanks, Paulie2510 and everyone in this thread as well as Twitch and Blizzard.

2 Likes

I confirm it too, I got notification with 4 sprays because i was on through the whole thing.
From Portugal btw, which is one of the countries that CAN’T get League Tokens

This is one of the main reasons I didn’t even bother trying. I remember WoW did a similar event awhile back, where you had to watch some thing on Twitch to get a Patron of War title. I watched the thing, linked my accounts exactly the way they said, didn’t get the title. Eventually they brought it back a second time, I tried it again, still didn’t get it. I finally got it several months later after numerous tickets and insistence from Blizzard that I must have done something wrong (I hadn’t).

I knew this was going to be just as big a hassle and for a spray it wasn’t worth it.

I am glad everyone is happy.

So it seems that this might have been a big delay issue from their part.Future drop events might be something like this.Now we know at least.

Maybe because there were a lot of people watching, the drops were given out in a slow process.

Now lets hope the all-star skins is an easy thing to get.