People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

Congratulations man. Will you stick on topic and help rest fight for it? We need activity here very much.

Watched both days, and received 3 of them as expected shortly after the stream. But I was given the 4th spray yesterday. It was Watchparty: Gibraltar that was given out of order.

I wasnā€™t aiming to get the sprays so I didnā€™t time how long I watched and figured I didnā€™t watch enough to get that 2nd one from the first day. It was a pleasant surprise. :smiley:

JUST GOT IT! It took 4 days of waiting, but the Torb, Rein, Brig and Bastion spray just dropped

If you are in the countries not eligible for tokens or in Europe and got the sprays please specify your country.

Iā€™m still waiting to receive the first two sprays, from the first day of the event. Nothing on my end.

Tbh what for? Its clear as day that for some reason the token and the spray region lock is the same.

The question is, how we can make the customer support understand the huge difference between the 2 case.

Maybe we have to start directly asking them if it is possible to put those sprays into regular boxes (as they did with Oni and Officer skins).

Because majority of the World did not get them.

1 Like

The moment we do that,the reply will change from linking token rules, to being:

ā€œthat was exclusive for people who watched the finals and we have no plans for making them available because it would be unfair to those who watched it for those spraysā€

Meanwhile, I tried to contact support with a request of pinning this thread, so more people with this problem can see it.

2 Likes

Just sent my first email to Twitch to see if I can get a response from them. Iā€™m currently based in the UK, and seeing as other people here have stated theyā€™ve gotten theirs, thereā€™s no reason for me not to have gotten mine as well.

The fourth spray that was missing for me (Watchparty: Gibraltar) dropped an hour ago! Iā€™m so happy now! :3
Did you guys get your sprays now, too?

Thanks for the effort, Paulie2510. It has been close to a week and over here in Singapore, afaik, no one has received the sprays.

I have given up on receiving them and the only thing i have to say is that the reason for this debacle is obvious. The double tokens offer was linked to the sprays offer. Whether it was due to laziness to separate the two and/or a misunderstanding by the staff involved, it is all a moot point and should not have occurred in the first place.

The only good takeaway from this is that the Grand Finals were great to watch and that that there great dudes like you on the forums.

Lol. This is amazing. In a bad way. Itā€™s just a copy paste of the rules we already know about.

Iā€™m pretty sure weā€™re not all that dumb that we canā€™t write a single customer support ticket that conveys the problem properly, but they keep replying like we arenā€™t making ourselves clear.

I didnā€™t mark my ticket as resolved yet and Iā€™ll keep it open for as long as I can. If nothing happens by the end of this week, Iā€™ll write again.

Watched all of day 1, only got 1 spray and like 20 owl coins, nothing else. Only spray I wanted was Watchparty: Gibraltar.

Feels bad man

Yea,me too. I will make this the longest ticket in the history of blizzard if i have to xD

In my recent reply i told them to stop linking irrelevant rules and how the link in their previous reply dosnt have to do anything with the situation here. Then quoted their co-worker who said there shouldnt be any region lock.

2 Likes

Happy to hear at least the people who already got sprays are getting the rest of them. Sad to hear those of us who got nothing still have nothing.

i got all sprays now even tho i didnt watch all the gamesā€¦ i guess your topic worked. lol :ā€™)

i didnt write any ticketā€¦ yesterday dropped a spray and 2h ago dropped another one.
i didnt expect getting anythingā€¦ they probably cant help you.

good for you, but your delayed spray is still an entirely different story.

Also, they can help, they just dont want to actually read what we are saying. Instead they copy paste totally irrelevant information, and try to call it a day.

1. They know exactly who watched the matches
  2. They can unlock it
  3. They did not mentioned the region lock in their rules

We have basicly every advantage,they just dont want to accept it because that will mean extra work. But the thing is if you get a ticket with at least 60 reply back and forth you tend to get curious and read what this is all about. Especially if multiple people keep sending the same problem,they eventually will do something about it.

2 Likes

how do you know they know youve watched all the games?

pardon but i didnt read all the 500 posts hereā€¦

everytime i had problems with token dropsā€¦ they told me they dont know if i watched or not.