People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

If this won’t convince them, that we had to watch the DJ Khaled cringefest, nothing will. :smiley:

1 Like

We can’t let this thread die, there’s still many of us who didn’t receive a single spray, and until there’s a response from Blizzard, we should keep this thread hot.

6 Likes

Yeah, I am not planning to let this thread die, meanwhile I contacted Twitch support, hope I will get an answer from them this week.

I literally watched every second of stream both days, I have everything right and linked with Blizzard cause I received all the sprays from Mercy Cancer. Its just sprays, but i like to collect all items, and they are not giving away what they promised. I hope this thread gets to Blizzard support and they gave the items to people who deserve it.

1 Like

I’m missing the fourth Spray, “Living Room”, despite watching for well over three hours. I sent an e-mail to Twitch and never got a response. I sent a support ticket to Blizzard, but that response just felt like lip service.

Please don’t ignore this, Blizzard.

Sorry to hear that, can you state where you are from?

Same here, account link Is fine, watched both streams, but zero sprays. :cry:
I’m not one to moan, but I think I am entitled to some compensation for having to endure the entire DJ Khaled segment. :scream:
(I’m In the UK for reference)

4 Likes

Same here, watched for over 3 hours and still missing “Living Room” spray. Got the other 3.

Blizzard needs to acknowledge this issue.

1 Like

Decided to play along what Twitch said even if they maybe misunderstood me (Still, I wrote names of sprays in message to them so I am not sure how) and I told Blizzard in ticket support that Twitch said all should be sent to my account but that I don’t have sprays. Let’s see what Blizzard responds.

The plot thickens… Let us know! How long did it take for Twitch to respond by the way? And did you receive their response on Twitch or on your email adress? Just so I know what to refresh.

I’m American, tuned in for both days.

1st day I watched the entire game and left the broadcast on for the 3 hours. I got both day 1 sprays.

2nd day I deliberately tuned in for the pre game and then I literally kept the broadcast on all the way until Owl turned it off. I got neither day 2 spray.

My PS4 account is linked properly and I’m an access pass holder.

I still don’t have either day 2 spray.

Twitch always responds to my email and its actually Amazon that responds because my Twitch prime is active thanks to Amazon prime. They respond pretty fast. Less than 24 hours. Then they made some longer time waiting to look into it and now said this today.

I still have no sprays, and this is breaking my heart. This was a bad idea honestly… I hope I wasn’t ‘AFK’ while watching it on my PS4!

I with we could get this topic pinned on top, so more people will see it.

I just got my spray!!!

2 Likes

There is no such thing as AFK on Twitch.

Oh look,another Customer support member who cannot understand english:

"Thanks for reaching out, I was able to find out that the region restrictions sadly do apply in this case. Awards are available only in Argentina, Canada, Chile, Denmark, France, Germany, New Zealand, Norway, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Kingdom and United States. 100 League Tokens are needed to buy one Skin. Any other countries will not be eligible to receive drops and rewards. http s://blog.twitch.tv/earn-overwatch-league-loot-a494e1c21634

My apologies for the inconvenience. I wish you all the best."

Tell me, is it that hard to understand the difference between TOKENS and SPRAYS?

2 Likes

I keep telling you guys this, it’s not gonna happen because just look at the reply above from customer service. Twitch is the same bs.

Twitch is useless in this. Only hope for people from region locked countries is that Blizzard places sprays in lootboxes and gives it to us which we deserve since we were tricked in watching thinking we would get it.

I just now got the last spray. 4 days after I got the previous spray. I’m just glad I finally have all of them.