People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

Watched all the games today (UK) in the battle net launcher. No sprays no coins :frowning:

same still nothing here :frowning: if they really want they could add them to the season pass.

im from the us and i watched the whole thing both days and only got 2 sprays out of 4…

1 Like

Well this sucks. At least the game started at a semi reasonable time for UK time.

I’ve gotten 3.
The 2nd one from yesterday, if you didn’t watch the all access Q&A or watch the splash screen for the Q&A (cause you dont have the pass) for at least 35mins yesterday, you wont have that spray. Today gotta watch the Q&A or Splash screen for about 55mins before 3hrs pass.

Was pretty much confirmed that the pre-game didn’t count and the 3hr timer only started at match time.

GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated The First link is to the list of countries elegable for loot, as described within the second link, which is guidelines

Oh boy this’ll be greatly entertaining then lol

I got the DVA #1 fan already. Didn’t get the Torb,Rein, Brigg one

1 Like

I watched yesterday beginning with pre show until the reruns and got only one and that way too late. Yes, account is linked and yes, coins dropped.

Today one spray until now, watched the pre show so let‘s see if the second one will drop in the next hour.

Actually, It Explicitly says to MAKE SURE to attend the Pre-Game show to ensure your 3hrs here GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated at the near beginning of the article

That’s just for tokens though. We’re aware of that, I watched the entire season knowing I won’t get any tokens.

Nothing was specified for the sprays though. Spray is just an in-game item too, unlike tokens, which are a currency that can be bought and used to buy other things. It makes sense that tokens might be region locked, but it makes no sense for the sprays and as OP explained, they specifically requested information about locking sprays and nothing indicated that they are locked.

2 Likes

I wish they did a better job informing their Console playerbase about these promotions because I had no idea you had to watch the pre-game for the Overwatch Grand Finals.

I only got the D.Va spray and that’s the spray I wanted the LEAST.

Everyone please be advised, the final spray is likely going to be manually dropped sometime soon based on the experience from last night.

You do not have to watch the pre-game. That time did not count.

Watched both yesterday and today. Got the tokens but no sprays.

I agree. I only found this article AFTER being so upset about not receiving either of my 3hr sprays, of which I KNOW I shouldve gotten yesterdays, and I caught like, 15 miuntes of the Cringe-fest pre-show. The part thats got me miffed is not recieving a SINGLE token for skins, though its 2x and I watch all matches except yesterdays 1st half of the first Map

1 Like

GUIDE: Overwatch Twitch Rewards Troubleshooting and FAQ - BASTET Spray Rewards Updated It states here that the Pre-Show does infact count.

I’m from Portugal, watched both days and so far got no sprays. Yes, I have my b-net connected to my twitch, I received all of the Mercy drops before but this time nothing. Even when I watched all of it yesterday and watched from the beginning today as well I hope that they can compensate people for this.

2 Likes

It states it does but from experience yesterday, it did not. Many people watched the pre-game yesterday but the first drop came about 90mins after match time started and then the 3hr drop from watching the Q&A or Spash screen.

That is a mistake in my guide. I do apologize.

1 Like