People who didn't get OWL Sprays, gather here

I don’t know.
People yesterday just watched through the advert for it.

Twitch still broadcasts as Live with drops enabled.

The issue isn’t having enough time. The issue is not getting any sprays period

1 Like

I hear ya man… no idea.

I got got #1 fan but not the Torb,Brigg, Rein and Bastion one. Does that make sense?

what a strangely planned event for exclusive content.

Well, I watched through all of it with no pauses, still did not get anything…

1 Like

Day 2, still no sprays, even from day 1. :frowning: Twitch says my account is linked, but it hasn’t given me anything, despite saying I have ‘rewards to claim in game’. Sad panda.

USA here. I haven’t gotten the 4th spray.

Second spray for Day 2 is not yet released. Nobody on Twitch chat reporting getting it. However, the first spray is unlocked for many.

Got both “1h30 sprays”.

Good idea to put a “3 hours spray” for a potentially 2 hours stream :3

I’ll just keep the stream open even if I can only see the Q&A screen

I didn’t get any of the Friday sprays but I got the first one of today just fine.

1 Like

I wonder when are we going to get official word on whether or not there is a region lock so I can not even bother next time watching live. It’s in awful time slots for everyone but America anyway so might as well watch a vod if I can’t even get a spray.

Pretty much keep the Q&A spash screen up. We had to do the same yesterday for about 40mins before the 2nd drop happened. It turns out pre-game did not count towards the 3hr. I’ve been on this the start of the stream and got the 1st drop today a bit over an hour ago so about 30mins to go yet.

Same here, it says theres new items but I didn’t get any sprays

side note, the d.va spray doesn’t show up locked but I also don’t see it unlocked :frowning:

But you got the 3rd? I only got Dva at the start of King’s Row.

This is what I want to know too.
If someone from a country that is not listed on the eligibility list for the tokens manages to get 1 of the sprays; then that should rule out that as being the issue.

I had to manually search one by one through the sprays to make sure I unlocked the first one yesterday. It’s there…

I’m only missing the Rein/Brig/Torb/Bastion spray.

hm, probably just didn’t see it, I’ll have to look again

I only got 1 spray out of the 4 despite watching live streams on both days for hours.

1 Like